Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well I have this camera see, its a sony somethign or another with one of those dvd things that like its put onto a small dvd disk..ok well I am trying to put it onto my computer to start editing it because I got some video of teh paintball..And I want to edit it but it says like file .VOB or something like that is not workable for like computer stuff...What can I do...help..

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Did cheap software come with the camera? You may be able to make a common file with that software, and then edit that file in another program. What program are you working out of now? You might want to try "buying" another program if its Windows Movie Maker you are working with, like Adobe Premier or Pinnacle Studio.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Master of Paint said:
Did cheap software come with the camera? You may be able to make a common file with that software, and then edit that file in another program. What program are you working out of now? You might want to try "buying" another program if its Windows Movie Maker you are working with, like Adobe Premier or Pinnacle Studio.
I am using pinnicale studio...I don't know what is wrong and why its not working..Now that you know I'm using pinnicale what should I do?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts