Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, been going out with my gf for almost 14 months. in the 14 months we've broken up twice because she needed a "break" but then realized she "cant live without me" after like 3 days.

well shes not a girly girl, shes the type that will burp right in front of me, not afraid to get some dirt under her fingernails, shes not "high maintance", and she has got a very fine rack/ass lol. basically a pretty good piece

ok now that u know my scenario, since shes kinda big with being like "one of the guys" she has alot of guy friends, one is her ex bf. And my problem is, she only hangs out with guys that "like" her, and want to date her, because she likes the attention. AND she ONLY hangs out with these guys alone (not alone as in an empty house, alone is in just those 2 go to get some food), so if somebody saw them they would think they are a couple.

ok, now, to all you in relationships, whats your status with the whole guy friends thing? should i put my foot down and keep it under control? should i just trust her and not worry?

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
if you try to put your foot down it will just drive her away. just relax and trust her. has she done anything before or while ya'll were on breaks? if she has then put the foot down

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PBobsessed324 said:
Sounds a lot like my g/f....are u sure we aren't seeing the same person?
:rofl

well, about 2 months ago she started hanging out with a guy mark, they were friends, i told her i trust her and i dont have a problem with her having fun with a guy thats not me. SOOOOOO 2 weeks later she decides she "wants a break" (she wants to hook up with mark but she doesnt wanna cheat on me) well after 2 days of a break (they didnt even hook up) she couldnt stop crying because she "cant ever live without me, she feels lost in this world without me".

we try talking about it but the damn girl gets so effing defensive, and offended. Should i just say im cool with it, just as long as it doesnt get out of hand? (actually going on dates, like movies, dinner, **** like that?)

i trust her, but i dont trust the guys

btw she was a virgin when we started going out

·
Registered
904 Posts
I wish I could do that.....hell mine gets upset when one of her FRIENDS hugs me. WTF?

·
Registered
904 Posts
auto maggot said:
if it starts going downhill you know what to do. stick it in the pooper and walk away. if i would have stuck to my own advice i would not have a crazy stalker on my ass right now.
I left the nation hoping not to hear of any more buttsechz.....

oh well, i'll join the bandwagon.

buttsechz her. :dodgy:

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
PAT McCORMICK said:
:rofl

well, about 2 months ago she started hanging out with a guy mark, they were friends, i told her i trust her and i dont have a problem with her having fun with a guy thats not me. SOOOOOO 2 weeks later she decides she "wants a break" (she wants to hook up with mark but she doesnt wanna cheat on me) well after 2 days of a break (they didnt even hook up) she couldnt stop crying because she "cant ever live without me, she feels lost in this world without me".

we try talking about it but the damn girl gets so effing defensive, and offended. Should i just say im cool with it, just as long as it doesnt get out of hand? (actually going on dates, like movies, dinner, **** like that?)

i trust her, but i dont trust the guys

btw she was a virgin when we started going out

damn this sounds EXACTLY like my girlfriend

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Either way you're probably screwed.

I'd just try and bring it up as calmly as possible. Ya know let her know that it's bothering you. If she gets all offensive over it just come out and say you're just trying to be honest with her.

It SHOULD work, but meh women are always going to be confusing.

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
dhill pretty well hit the nail on the head

one of the reasons why i broke up with my g/f is she broke my trust and i was constantly wondering if she ****ing around on me so i ended it cause thats just too damn stressfull to be worried about that stuff all the time

so yeah if you trust her dont worry about

but if she breaks your trust tell her to hit the highway

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
If she gets all defensive you're probably in trouble. I wouldn't worry about it though, doesn't necessarily sound like a "good" relationship to me....any time a guy can call a girl a "piece" or they take repeated "breaks" it's not going to last.

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
idk man, if you let her get to open with her guy friends, she may be taking "breaks" more often. Just let her know you trust her, and if she ever did cheat on you, you would break it off in a heart beat.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Since you have been together for 14 months, you should know her very well. Has she ever given you a reason not to trust her? has she ever lied to you about anything serious?

just the fact that she has said "i need a break" twice would really piss me off. If she has given you any reasons not to trust her than i wouldnt.

My opinion is biased because i have been hurt before, and have a hard time trusting girls, and the fact that almost every girl i know nowadays is a big slut. If you worry about it a lot than you need to talk to her about it. If she really loves you she will stop. Its definately not worth stressing over.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts