Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
I have no idea. That stuff seems legit I suppose, but it's one of those things where I'd have to see it all for myself.

I've never been to the Pentagon, so for all I know some of those pics could be of something else. They also could of photochopped them. It's tough to say. I doubt the gov't was behind it though.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
I can say with all my heart that these "conspiracy theories" are disrespecful and harmful. However, as a strict Libertarian; I'm not going to stop you from making your point. I choose not to listen, and rather than flaming, those of us who disagree should just not read it. You don't have to beleive it, but they have the right to get their point across.

·
12,110 Posts
NYY said:
tell that to the families of lost ones on the PLANE that hit the pentagon
That movie is so stupid. ITs been proven that the airplane skidded off the ground and came in at an angle. Those planes pretty much fly themselves. You just need to know how to adjust for flaps and slats. pitch and yaw are easy enough to do.

OF COURSE the FBI collected all teh gas station videoa. They wanted to find out wtf happened. What are they going to do, just ignore the videos?

Like NYY said, tell it to the families of the people who lost loved ones tha flew the plane.

IF it wasn't a plane, tell me wtf happened to the plane that took off. SEriously, where is it now? They try to say it was a missile. Then where the hell is that 747?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
I thought it was a small like private plane that had hit? About the grass (which really interested me) if the pilot had enough skill couldn't he of made sure to not make contact w/ the ground before he hit?? Also those small almost perfectly round holes that the plane "made" How do we know those are from the Pentagon?

Still I found it interesting...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.