Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ok, so i've never seen smitty and kat before, (besides kat's legs :p ) and im a relativley new member, so dont get mad at me for sayin this, but on PB2X this was some couple in superman and superwoman suits (sry if this offends you cause i was wrong) and one propsed to the other, im just sayin cause idk seems wierd or wat not, but i think u guys were a couple before i was a member??? (maybe) feel free to flame me as u wish if i was wrong wave:

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
freakpizzaboy said:
Ok ok, so i've never seen smitty and kat before, (besides kat's legs :p ) and im a relativley new member, so dont get mad at me for sayin this, but on PB2X this was some couple in superman and superwoman suits (sry if this offends you cause i was wrong) and one propsed to the other, im just sayin cause idk seems wierd or wat not, but i think u guys were a couple before i was a member??? (maybe) feel free to flame me as u wish if i was wrong wave:
1. Use English
2. Do you think Smitty and Kat are the only couple to ever play paintball?
3. Yes, I am offended

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
see thats wat i thot, but if i had said, oh it looks seems like kat would be better looking, and then it was her!!! id be in the ****hole, and no i do not think they are the only ones to play, just that it seems like something they would do, so sry!!!!! jeesh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.