Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Georgia is the same way.... played baseball 3 days ago with no shirts on and shorts....34 degrees and raining now

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Don't feel left out. Here in Logan, the day before Spring Break started, it was 66. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The next day it was 29. It SLOWLY got warmer, but not until today has it been near the 55 degree mark.

·
Registered
181 Posts
in england it was snowing 2 weeks ago. then it was 25 degrees C for a week and now it rainy and windy. I hate global warming, you never know what to wear and whether you're going to need your umbrella

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
DuoDSG said:
Don't feel left out. Here in Logan, the day before Spring Break started, it was 66. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The next day it was 29. It SLOWLY got warmer, but not until today has it been near the 55 degree mark.
Ohio weather sucks, same temps for us.

I think ohio is the only state that can have 90 degree weather one day then a blizzard of snow the next day then back to 90s

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Ive seen the weather down here go from low 80s to low thirties overnight

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Xball said:
Hahaha I didn't have school today or yesterday. I woke up when you got out of school Nick. :)
Yeah well...die!

Damn Olathe kids.

Yeah well...two weeks ago when you were in school Thursday and Friday we were out for Spring Break. Then we had all of last week off.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
BunkerMonkey said:
Ohio weather sucks, same temps for us.

I think ohio is the only state that can have 90 degree weather one day then a blizzard of snow the next day then back to 90s

Nope Virginia isn't far from that. We dropped 35 degrees in less than 3 hrs last week. Was 65 and pretty out at 9 am and by 11:30 it was 30 and snowing like hell with 70 mph winds. Va weather sucks ass.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Ohio sucks also, f it lets all move to cali.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts