Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my cdrom is possessed, it keeps opening and closing on its own
ive checked for spyware/trojans/viruses and nothing comes up

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i think it may be a smaller virus that ur anti-virus just doesn't know. Try reinstalling the drivers for the cdrom (find new drivers before doing that though).

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im not gonna post this in some lame sticky where noone would notice and help me fix this
ban me

·
Registered
450 Posts
When I was a freshman in college myself and my roomate would install a trojan horse on peoples computers called satelite.

With a master program we could control everything on their computer.
We could erase what we wanted. we could add what we wanted. We could take control of their mouse. We could type random messages in the middle of their screen, we could turn the comp on and off, oh and WE COULD OPEN AND CLOSE THEIR CD DRIVE. Freaked the girls out every time. Espescially if we started telling them stuff that a random hacker wouldnt know.

It was very hard to detect with virus detection alone.

Man I sound like a nerd for doing that. Oh well, it was fun.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
micromag2277 said:
When I was a freshman in college myself and my roomate would install a trojan horse on peoples computers called satelite.

With a master program we could control everything on their computer.
We could erase what we wanted. we could add what we wanted. We could take control of their mouse. We could type random messages in the middle of their screen, we could turn the comp on and off, oh and WE COULD OPEN AND CLOSE THEIR CD DRIVE. Freaked the girls out every time. Espescially if we started telling them stuff that a random hacker wouldnt know.

It was very hard to detect with virus detection alone.

Man I sound like a nerd for doing that. Oh well, it was fun.
That sounds like hella fun.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts