Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, why is it that the admin(cobra) can have an annoucement saying merry christmas yet never once thought to think about people who dont celebrate christmas? I just dont feel that its right that he ignores every other holiday except christmas....

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
yeah

black people like me decided we wanted even more stuff to set us apart from the white man since the white man created christmas

so we bs'ed ourselves up a holiday to call our own

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Huey69 said:
Ok, why is it that the admin(cobra) can have an annoucement saying merry christmas yet never once thought to think about people who dont celebrate christmas? I just dont feel that its right that he ignores every other holiday except christmas....
He can do that. He pays the bills to this website. If he wants to say Merry Christmas he can say it and theres nothing you can do about it. Do you guys like to complain or what? Most people celebrate christmas. That is why he said it. Quit your complaining.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
austin said:
He can do that. He pays the bills to this website. If he wants to say Merry Christmas he can say it and theres nothing you can do about it. Do you guys like to complain or what? Most people celebrate christmas. That is why he said it. Quit your complaining.
Tell me, how would you feel if you didn't celebrate christmas, but another holiday and you weren't wished a happy holiday? He could of atleast said Happy Holidays, not just merry christmas. I have every right to complain. This is a public forum where one is allowed to speak ones opinion.

·
Registered
728 Posts
taking the christ out of christmas... blah I'm tired of political correctness. ANd being sensitive. Whether I believe in the holiday or not bah humbug. ANYWAY

Happy Holidays

there fix things? No, get over it

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Huey69 said:
Tell me, how would you feel if you didn't celebrate christmas, but another holiday and you weren't wished a happy holiday? He could of atleast said Happy Holidays, not just merry christmas. I have every right to complain. This is a public forum where one is allowed to speak ones opinion.
Actually it's not a public forum. So he really can do whatever he wants. He could ban all members who's names started with J and we couldn't do a thing about it. Is it really that big of a deal? If someone said 'Happy Channukah' to me I wouldn't complain or make a big deal, I'd merely wish them the same back.

People these days are too uptight about being PC. If you're that easily offended then you have bigger problems you should worry about.

-Jin

·
Registered
152 Posts
i get where u guys are coming from, but Hannuka is not the holiday that he celebrates, i mean do u expect him to say Merry Hannuka when he doesn't celebrate it, i don't see ne Jewish ppl starting a Merry Christmas thread

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Jinjiro said:
Actually it's not a public forum. So he really can do whatever he wants. He could ban all members who's names started with J and we couldn't do a thing about it. Is it really that big of a deal? If someone said 'Happy Channukah' to me I wouldn't complain or make a big deal, I'd merely wish them the same back.

People these days are too uptight about being PC. If you're that easily offended then you have bigger problems you should worry about.

-Jin
You are so right. Who cares?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.