Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking for some quotes on car insurance when I get my license..

And geico, AND progressive, tow of the big names I started off with don't do insurance in MA./ Why the **** not?

I HATE this state and the peopel in it. I'm moving far far away. Arizona herre I come.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Alpha - Isn't it funny that Geico advertises here, and makes no mention of it not being available in MA... They're such a tease

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know. Those commercials are pretty good too. Good enough to have gotten me to type in geico.com in my browser when I was thinking about car insurance. I hope the state of assaschusetts is happy.

I swear to god. Two more years, then I'm GONE. How's the real estate in Nevada?

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Alpha, real estate in New Hampshire is cheap.. just a hop away

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I pay 77 a month for full coverage on a ford explorer and a mustang. That includes roadside assistance. That also, includes a wreck with 3 vehicles totalled. So yea, definately a good insurance company. That sucks they don't cover your state.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
By the time I'm looking at ownign a car I'll be gone.. I'm looking at getting added onto my parents insurance, but right now it will cost 1200 more a year to add me on. I'm just looking at alternatives so we can all save. Gets expensive when your a teenager.

I keep telling my mom to get a jeep or something. I dont want to drive a hyundai elantra station wagon when I get my license... Go figure.

BTW if anyone from North Korea is reading this, please, if youre goign to attempt at nuking us, aim for massachusetts first. IT'll do us all some good.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Alpha said:
By the time I'm looking at ownign a car I'll be gone.. I'm looking at getting added onto my parents insurance, but right now it will cost 1200 more a year to add me on. I'm just looking at alternatives so we can all save. Gets expensive when your a teenager.

I keep telling my mom to get a jeep or something. I dont want to drive a hyundai elantra station wagon when I get my license... Go figure.

BTW if anyone from North Korea is reading this, please, if youre goign to attempt at nuking us, aim for massachusetts first. IT'll do us all some good.
Quoted thumup:

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Kat said:
I pay 77 a month for full coverage on a ford explorer and a mustang. That includes roadside assistance. That also, includes a wreck with 3 vehicles totalled. So yea, definately a good insurance company. That sucks they don't cover your state.

WHAT!!!!!! WTF i pay 253 a month on a 91 maxima and thats just the basic insurance not even ful coverage.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
you pay too much for car insurance...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts