Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AKALMP Excalibur 2000-2003
#389 Original owner. Purchased around 2001. Took it back to the factory for their “blue plate special” Replaced the solenoids (I believe Humphrey to Mac), new board, drilled for eyes, replaced the Either the LPR or the Hammer. In 2012, I added an STD LPR and Volumizer from DC. Comes with the original Javelin barrels.

Please note the marker has a name engraved into the left side, as well as dings and scrapes. My intent was to sand or round mill the front and do a new anodize. The eye covers that AKA installed do not fit the contour perfectly. See photos.

This marker likely needs all new orings, factory reset, and a tune up. Replacement parts are hard to come by. Please do your research. The video was shot 11/28 and the markers were boxed on 11/29. Marker may or may not have the macrolide. This marker is sold as is.

Video of its current status:
https://youtu.be/mew6wmsVVS8

Listing:
AKALMP Excalibur 2000-2003 Paintball Marker, Javlin, CP ASA, AKA, Rare, Vintage | eBay

AKALMP 04 Viking, RT Valve, Robtown, CP ASA, CP Barrel
S/N 1654. Purchased around 2012. It came with what I think is the SCM III lpr. Added RT Valve from DC in 2012. Comes with JMJ trigger, a CP ASA, and CP Barrel. With the RT valve, it is assisted opening. I’ve always had to cycle the marker to seal the valve (I.e., when you put air on it, the valve is open until you cycle and the spring can slam it home to seal it).

This marker likely needs all new orings, factory reset, and a tune up. Replacement parts are hard to come by. Please do your research. The video was shot 11/28 and the markers were boxed on 11/29. Marker may or may not have the macrolide. This marker is sold as is.

Listing:
AKALMP 04 Viking Paintball Marker, RT Value, Robtown, Destructive Customs, Rare | eBay

AKALMP 03 Viking Half Block with Rounded Front
S/N 942 Purchased in 2014 from pbnation user yomama313 (03 Half Block Viking W/Eyes) Comes with mitey max volumizer, a CP ASA, and CP Barrel

Listing:
AKALMP 03 Viking Half Block with Rounded Front Paintball Marker, Rare, Vintage | eBay

Also see my other AKA markers, parts kit and bag for sale.

AKALMP 03 Viking
S/N 959 Purchased sometime between 2012 and 2014. Comes with a volumizer, matched anno Javelin barrel, and CP ASA.

Listing:
AKALMP 03 Viking Paintball Marker, Javelin, ASA, AKA, Red, Milled, Vintage, Rare | eBay

AKALMP 03 Viking
S/N 234 Switch was broken. I will include it uninstalled. Also missing the set screw in on the left side of the body. I believe that I used on one of the other markers that were rusted or stripped. This is the hole into the empty volume chamber. Missing left port cover.

This marker likely needs all new orings, factory reset, and a tune up. Replacement parts are hard to come by. Please do your research. Marker may or may not have the macrolide. This marker is sold as is..

Listing:
AKALMP 03 Viking Paintball Marker, rare, vintage | eBay

Also see my other AKA markers, parts kit and bag for sale.

AKALMP Marker Bag (Warrior Sports Gear branded)
This bag has been used but doesn’t appear to have any rips and the velcro is still good. The bag is sold as is.

Listing:
AKALMP Marker Bag (Warrior Sports Gear branded), Viking, Excalibur, Merlin, Rare | eBay

AKALMP Marker Bag (around 2001)
This bag has been used but doesn’t appear to have any rips and the velcro is still good. The bag is sold as is.

Listing:
AKALMP Marker Bag (around 2001), Excalibur, Viking, Merlin, Rare, Vintage | eBay

AKALMP Barrel Cover
AKA Barrel Cover

Listing:
AKALMP Barrel Cover, Excalibur, Viking, Merlin, Rare, Not For Smart Parts | eBay

AKALMP Viking and Excalibur Parts Kit, Tools, Solenoids, Cartridges, Triggers. Eyes, 2004 Tornado Valve, Quad Rings.

Please see the parts kit. Everything is included as shown.

AKALMP Viking Excalibur Parts Kit, Tools, Solenoids, Cartridges, Triggers. Eyes | eBay

Tools
  • Two cartridge wrenches
  • Hammer or Ram Tool
Test Gauges
  • I believe that these five LPR gauge tools cover 03 Viking, 04 Viking, 03 Excal, 04 Excal.
  • Two gauges. One is oil filled.
Cartridges/internals
  • I believe that one is the 04 Viking cartridge that I bought from DC in 2012 (Evil M project).
  • unknown LPR.
  • 04 Viking Hammer
  • Unknown valve spring holder
  • 2004 viking tornado val
Rings
  • Old excal/viking ring kit. Looks a bit old.
  • Box of urethane 70 dur I think for sidewinders.
  • Quadrings for hammer or ram
Solenoids
    • MAC solenoids (Evil M project)
  • Electronics/Trigger/Detents
    • Eyes bought in 2012 from DC
    • Trigger Switch
    • Flat trigger (I think DC)
    • Double trigger
    • Detents, wire

1 - 1 of 1 Posts