Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an ICON-E, 16 oz short tank, 9 oz tank, empire pants(yellow), proto shirt(Blue), i got a blue Regular Hopper and a blue aluminum neck that connects the hopper to the gun, i have a bag for all of it and 2 pods and also i have i have a quiet riot barrel 14 inch, and the stock barrel, i also have a barrel condom, i would like to sell this total package for 250$

If you want an Empire V-force mask as well, its 300$ total, i have only wore it twice and bought it brand new.

We will work out shipping if u are seriously interested, if close enough i will drive it there myself, I live in South East Michigan.

Will possibly trade for an Xbox 360 with at least 1 controller and all the cables.

Phone - (248) 787 4899
AIM - Norris13189
Email - [email protected]

Thanks,

Tyler Norris

·
Registered
71 Posts
YO wats up, will u possible trade for a hacked psp with tons of games (like about30 games) and movies bout (20 or moe) and mayb i can through in something else. Lmk. IF not wil u just sell the icon with h pantss and shirt. Can u send me some pics. Mayb ill just tell a friend if not intrested in the trade. [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts