Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Post here and PM me, please. Thanks :D!
2. I will not ship first. I will ship last or simultaneously. With simultaneous shipping, I ask that both parties (myself and you) will take a picture of the marker being package, then the closed package, and send a delivery confirmation or tracking number. Then, we will both have shipped on the same day. Otherwise, I will ship after I get the G3.
3. Please read these 2 rules 1-3 more times. Thanks :D!

Today, I have my Dangerous Power F8 for trade. I bought it off of Protopaintin on PbNation a few days ago, and I love it. However, I play PSP and I need a marker that can shoot in PSP mode without the kick of a Donkey! I did shoot it once I got it and it shot great. I got 2+1/2 pods out of 1000psi and I only chopped two balls, but that was because I didn't have fresh batteries in my loader or my marker. Afterwards, I carefully disassembled, cleaned, lubed, and inspected the marker. There appear to be NO problems with it.

What I am looking for is a Dangerous Power G3. I would prefer that it be upgraded as opposed to stock, so if it is stock, I will ask that you add $30 to the deal for me. If it is upgraded, with special attention to the board, as I want the replacement APE board in it, then there will be no need for you to add. If it is upgraded ENOUGH, I will add a bit of cash to my end of the deal. I had found an ideal G3 on PbNation with the replacement APE board, MacDev Gladiator regulator + the stock regulator, a CP barrel + the stock barrel, and a rear gauge installed. It would be great if yours had the same, or close to the same upgrades...I will add $25.

So, without further ado, I present the eye candy of the F8.

Thank you for your time.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts