Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm posting this for a friend, I can get pics of everything. Looking to trade a brand new/mint condition PSP with everything that comes with it(I'll get a pic of it all if interested) for a decent paintball marker, looking towards a vision impulse, or a b2k4 or something. Post any offers(no spyders or spyder clones please)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Up!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Up!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please either PM me or email me with pics, my friend is very interested. Thanks [email protected]

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe this is all that comes with it, but before any deal is made I will definately get pics, and a list of everything. Please get pics of your marker if your interested.

PSP Unit, 32 MB Memory Stick Duo, Headphones with remote control, Lithium-ion battery pac, AC Adapter, Soft Case and Cleaning Cloth, Spiderman 2 Movie, UMD demo disc that contains sample movies, music, and video game footage.

EDIT: It also comes with a couple games I believe, I'll find out which ones as soon as you can get me some pics. Thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Up!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll PM you tomorrow with the exact details of everything.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I think I may have seen your wicked nasty impulse before...I think I may have even put it together piece by piece :naughty But no, I no longer talk to the guy who wanted to trade the PSP he had, he never got me pics of it so I just let this thread die. Sorry

Edit: And if your interested in buying/trading something for a full set of stainless steel freak inserts for that sexy gat let me know, also have a handheld chrony, PE 68/3000 tank w/hybrid nipple cover, bob long gauge, PE bottle cover, and a Petrol 3+2 pack with 6 Redz pods.

And if you care at all, the originall production number of the Nasty is #377, unfortunately when I traded my stock frame plus $30 for the OTB he wanted to trade the tray too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
BTW - as soon as i can i will get the disk in the mail to you. You will need a wireless access point (WAP) to connect the wireless network card to your computer or internet. I got a 802.11b W.A.P. from Netgear for like $25 plus it is an internet sharing device as well. I can connect up to 4 wired computers and mulitple wireless devices to it and the all get out on the internet

I may even have an old WAP around here. let me look and i will let you know.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay sounds good, thanks a lot I understand how it all works now:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts