Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an internally stock blue Ion (only things changed are the body obviously since it's blue and I put a shocktech medium drop/ASA on it, but I will include the stock ASA too), a diamond black Empire Reloader B, and a Crossfire 68/45 carbon fiber wrapped HPA tank (HP, not LP)

whoever buys it can also have my team autographed Philly Americans (older style, red instead of blue) for free if they want it

PICS CAN BE REQUESTED FOR SERIOUS BUYERS/TRADERS I HAVE PICS SAVED AT PHOTOBUCKET SEND ME A PM AND POST HERE

TRADES:
Premium Xbox 360s! If it's a core system it must have a hard drive and a wireless controller, if it has a wired controller I'll look at it as well but IT MUST HAVE A HARD DRIVE

that's it

COST IN $$:
$400 is the bare minimum. I'm looking for around $425 and if someone offers $440-450 they can have it right away!

If you want to buy it, you send the money via paypal first then I ship, and for trades, you must have a decent amount of positive feedback for me to ship first (if you have just a few more than me then you still ship first most likely or same day)

Offer up!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eh, not really looking to part so it probably won't be the greatest price out there

$100 shipped and paypal'd maybe? how much are you willing to spend, I haven't really used it more than twice..

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK so tank and Ion pending to psychotic_pyro, if you're interested in the reloader just offer any price

1 - 6 of 6 Posts