Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read in Rolling Stone that Warner Brothers is making a movie based on my favorite childrens' book: Where the Wild Things Are. Changed the main character from a 5 year old to an 8 year old. Live action. Due out in October of 2009.

I am excited.

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its some indie film directors named Spike Jonze and Dave Eggers.

Tim Burton would have been awesome.

D

·
0 Posts
its some indie film directors named Spike Jonze and Dave Eggers.
haha Spike Jonze isn't indie...

He directed Being John Malkovich and Adaption among many other things (mostly music videos and dvd's for musicians). He was also in Three Kings. He's pretty good.

I dunno, I'm kind of sick of Tim Burton, so I'm glad he's not doing it.. apparently he's working on an Alice in Wonderland movie though, so hopefully he does a good job. (that being said, depp and the rest of his usual cast are in it.. guh, Im sick of seeing the same faces in his movies. theyre all so similar as it is... )

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha Spike Jonze isn't indie...

He directed Being John Malkovich and Adaption among many other things (mostly music videos and dvd's for musicians). He was also in Three Kings. He's pretty good.

I dunno, I'm kind of sick of Tim Burton, so I'm glad he's not doing it.. apparently he's working on an Alice in Wonderland movie though, so hopefully he does a good job. (that being said, depp and the rest of his usual cast are in it.. guh, Im sick of seeing the same faces in his movies. theyre all so similar as it is... )
Typo sorry Jonze isn't but Eggers is I think...

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I googled Eggers and didn't find anything and you'tr totally right btw. Burton would have cast Johnny Depp as Max, the 5 year old, no doubt. Which would have been...creepy. ;0

1 - 7 of 7 Posts