Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone gonna watch?

I'm going for WVU because I am awesome.

Oh and it is on at like 7:45 or something that.

WATCH!!!!!!!!!!

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
LOUISVILLE!!!!

Imagine how much better they would be if Bush hadnt broke his leg.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I knew I shouldn't of slammed Slaton's arm down so hard when we were arm wrestling. I can't believe I broke the damn thing but o well.

·
Zero Or Die
1,143 Posts
WVU should have won that game. They rushed for over 300 yards yet still lost cause a fumble return for a TD by Louisville and a 40 yard punt return TD by Louisville. I see the National Title game beeing Louisville vs. the winner of OSU and Michigan(most likely OSU, IMO).

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
MR_CURTIS_47 said:
WVU should have won that game. They rushed for over 300 yards yet still lost cause a fumble return for a TD by Louisville and a 40 yard punt return TD by Louisville. I see the National Title game beeing Louisville vs. the winner of OSU and Michigan(most likely OSU, IMO).

be serious, Florida will play OSU in the National Championship

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
florida and osu? hardly.

im goin with lousville and michigan.

if im right someone owes me a cookie, cause im going way out on a limb with this one.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Well... WVU kicked Louisville's ass in just about everything but the points. over 600 yards offense. more offensive points. and you cant really say that WVU's played THAT bad. They are bad but held Louisville's offense to 21 points (3 touchdowns) and Louisville's defense gave up 5 touchdowns. But then you got Slatons who fumbles 2 plays in a row and the newb punter. *yawn* Go Rutgers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts