Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really to all, but specifically to those who have been to both, which is better; D-Day in Oklahoma or Normandy in Pennsylvania?

Second, Are there any big games in the Tristate area (i.e. CT, NY, Mass) or near it?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Pa.the Other Place Makes You Go And Flank Places.but Pa You Can Do What Ever You Want.a Lot Okla You Have To Do What The Refs Say.like Go Up That Hill.and You Get TiCK Off Because You Get Out And A Lot Of The Hills Are Ilegal To Go Up.pa Is Way Better And Is Bigger GO TO THIS WEBSTITE AND TRY IT OUT.WWW.SKIRMISH.COM

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ya nice post JT i agree the ones at skirmish are pretty nasty

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Oklahoma is a larger game, alot more people. It is also a larger event (7 days in all).

There is more that you can do at Oklahoma, more roles to play and what not. Basically for a reenactment scenario, OK D-Day beats the pants off of Skirmish.

It's not "Ref says go up that hill", it's missions based from the actual event that each unit did. You are with a unit, you therefore do the missions that unit did. You don't have to, you can go off and do whatever. Noone is FORCING you to go with your unit.

If you can't handle Independant Thought (that's thinking for yourself for those who don't) then that's your problem.

If you want a smaller number of people, shorter event, and less on the reaenactment factor, go to Skirmish.

I prefer Oklahoma.

But what do I know, I didn't capitalize all of my words. :dodgy:

·
Registered
153 Posts
ArmoArchangel said:
Oklahoma is a larger game, alot more people. It is also a larger event (7 days in all).

There is more that you can do at Oklahoma, more roles to play and what not. Basically for a reenactment scenario, OK D-Day beats the pants off of Skirmish.

It's not "Ref says go up that hill", it's missions based from the actual event that each unit did. You are with a unit, you therefore do the missions that unit did. You don't have to, you can go off and do whatever. Noone is FORCING you to go with your unit.

If you can't handle Independant Thought (that's thinking for yourself for those who don't) then that's your problem.

If you want a smaller number of people, shorter event, and less on the reaenactment factor, go to Skirmish.

I prefer Oklahoma.

But what do I know, I didn't capitalize all of my words. :dodgy:
I FOUND OUT FROM A BOOK ABOUT PAINTBALL AND A GUY WAS GETTING INTERVEIW FOR D DAY. And that is what he said and stut up about caps on. you suck
i hate you

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
So you take the opinion of one single man as truth?

Learn to control your temper. Your acting like your about 9. Grow up and learn something about life, mainly the part on "dealing with criticism".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts