1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
goodbye.

·
Registered
790 Posts
first off. if youre going to spam. have a worthwhile site. poor site design. nobody cares about your team. mine could kill yours

second off. spamming is against forum rules. youre going to get banned.

goodbye

·
Registered
48 Posts
If your going to post your team website.. ATLEAST have it finished, everything is under construction but the home page..

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
spazms said:
WWW.SPAZMS.TK U MUST CHECK THIS SITE OUT!WWW.SPAZMS.TK WWW.SPAZMS.TK U MUST CHECK THIS SITE OUT!
Ok, let me tell you right now that I won't ban you. But don't think you're out of the woods.....not at all.

First off, your team website isn't even finished. If you're going to post it here, then you are basically asking for people's thoughts on it, both good and bad. At least post something presentable so you don't get flamed by everyone.

Second, your wording of "u must check this site out!" and using all caps is indeed spamming. I'm moving it to the lounge, even though it's paintball-related because it's a website.

Consider this your first warning. Three and you will be banned. Check your PMs, there will be a formal warning in your inbox. Good day.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I can't believe society sharts people like this right out. Its very annoying, nothing worse than an idiot taking the intelligence out of the rest of us.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.