Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question guys, i plan on getting a spyder rodeo and a nice barrel w/ it. i also condisiered getting an expansion chamber, because my shotws have not been consistent lately. I was going to get an 8-stage expansion chamber for it also, i was jsut wondering will i need a vertical adapter for it? just wondering, if i do, tell me which one to get, that would be helpful.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
The Spyder Rodeo comes stock with a regulator, your all set. The stock regulator might not be that great, so you can always upgrade to a better reg. Palmers Reg works best with Co2.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, thnks guys, i guess ill stick w/ what i got for now, i planned on getting a CP barrel 1-piece and blue dye 3 stickies. i was thinking of getting a blue drop forward too, but im having trouble finding one with the way the screws r set up , they r 2 horizontal screws to the left and right of each other, and i cant find anything that i like that will fit, this is where the asa would go buy the way, and the one where it connects to the gun are diagnol to each other.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts