Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
BC_paintballa said:
paintball should be in it.
duh. I watched it too, Pierre luc gagnon led through most of the competition, burnquist kept getting broken off and falling really bad, the judges weren't ready for shaun white's awesome second run, sandro dias was trying 900 melons, andy mac did awesome **** but it wasn't high enough so he came in 4th. lasek got first, Gagnon got second, and glifberg got 3rd. Glifberg absolutely tore up the bowl. In motocross the big thing was the body varial by chuck carothers, which was insane. And travis pastrana is working on double backflips.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I was talkin to my friend the other day in summer school and he said paintball was gonna be in the x games but I didnt ask him when it would be. He plays on an amateur team so maybe he got info on paintball in the x games. Maybe it'll be in next year's games.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
DYNASTYfan07 said:
any of you guys see the body varial that the motorcross guy did (i forget his name)
His name was chuck carothers. Pastrana had really bad luck with his 360s and the bike dirt comp was ass, Ryan Nyquist had a hella sick run even without his 720 x-up. Everyone sucked in the bike dirt. I still missed the skateboard bigair, all the street and park comps, supercross, and like everything.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
What?...

I'm pretty sure the guy that did the body varial did win it.

He's been working on it for the past year he said, and that was the first time he landed it I think too.

When he hit the landing, he didn't grab the handle bars with his left hand, he kind of held on to it with his arm, and he rode away with luck.

Pastana was doing sick backflips variations, and I think a 360 with a scissor kick, it was crazy, but he got 2nd.

I missed alot of the X-Games. I only saw the bike dirt, skateboarding vert, skateboarding best trick, and some moto things too.

Did Pastrana try the double, I didn't see it?

·
Banned
237 Posts
ok nevermind my information was wrong. My dad told me that, I must have misunderstood. Did anybody see the supermoto event? I wish i could have seen that, but i had to go to work.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts