Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few questions:

I was thinking about getting a Lapco Tippmann A5 Big Shot Apex Ready Barrel w/ Apex Tip - 12" - .690

A5 thread is the same as X7 right?

I don't want it to be too long or short so how are they measuring this 12"? Is that the barrel alone or the whole thing?

Or is it 12+4 for the apex? Do the count the thread in that 12" meaning is it 11" plus 1" of thread?

I wanna use a tape measure and see how it's going to look. I'm not sure if I need 8" or 12"

Thanks

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
A5 thread is the same as X7. I don't believe the threading counts as the length but honestly I've never thought about it. You'd have to call yourself to see if they are including the length of the Apex or not since Lapco barrels come in different lengths. Good choice on the barrel by the way I've always loved Lapcos.

·
Noob
256 Posts
So you're changing the stock,barrel,and fake magazine?(that's the only difference I can see)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stock is the same. new barrel and going back to the stock shroud. new clip too. pic didnt show the carry handle. it was too heavy so i took it off. there's really nothing else i can upgrade so im just fine tuning

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts