Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive been debatin for what kind of gun to get and I always end up goin back to the Tippmann X7. Ideas for add ons I relly want a Flatline (Great investment rite) for this thing but im alittle short on funds ideas how to get money and ideas for add ons !!! Click here to help

Marker Builder

·
Registered
186 Posts
ya i have an idea on how to get some $$$$, not to sound mean or anything but GET A JOB!!! it works wonders u get lots of $$$ and u can get ur x7

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya i have an idea on how to get some $$$$, not to sound mean or anything but GET A JOB!!! it works wonders u get lots of $$$ and u can get ur x7
thanx for the advice but im 13. Ya i kno it sucks

·
Registered
50 Posts
When I was 13 I delivered newspapers, shoveled snow, cut grass, cleaned yards etc. to make some money. If you want it bad enough you will find a way. Gotta hustle bro!

·
Registered
186 Posts
well u only have 3 years left so start lookin for an awesome job, i did im 16 and im a tool and die maker with my father. we make parts for this thing

and these are what we make
and some other things. i usually bring in a couple hundred a weekend.

srry for the big pics

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When I was 13 I delivered newspapers, shoveled snow, cut grass, cleaned yards etc. to make some money. If you want it bad enough you will find a way. Gotta hustle bro!
Im cuttin rite rite now bro:tup

·
Registered
191 Posts
try not to post in a row like that ok? just hit the "edit" button near the bottem right of your post.

Here is what you can do.

1. Learn how to sew
2. Make "agglicious" Headbands
3. and sell them over pbnation/pbforum.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts