Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering on getting an X7 with a flatline, a E-grip, and a CAR stock. It costs a pretty penny, but i can earn it. Is the flatline all that great? I got a 98 w/ a flatline but I don't see the difference. It just makes the balls more unaccurate it seems. Also, if I do get one, is there any place or online store that will let me get the gun with these upgrades already built in? I want to upgrade to something better, so if there are an other marker combos that are good for woodsball, suggestions are good. If possible, list price with the suggestions.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Two things. First, screw the e-grip. Response trigger is way less irritating and you can get the same effect. Second, don't be lazy. With the break down of the x7 you don't need someone to install it for you its easy as sin to put together, all push pins and a couple allen head bolts. Now I have a question that I'd like someone to answer. Are there any barrel mods for the x7 besides the flatline because from what I'm hearing, the A5 and x7 use the same thread style and I was wondering if you could use an A5 barrel with the x7 or something like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts