Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.tippmann.com/product_guide/markerdetails.aspx?categoryid=12

Magnesium reciever, SmartParts isn't the only company to do it.

Modified Cyclone that feeds faster than the A5's

Rails everywhere. Hopper offset and modified to allow sight/scope use.

With using a stock, air lines can run through the gun itself.

And the fake magazine opens and holds the hex wrenches and oil. I thought that was kinda cool.

The safety is MP5 style, it flips instead of pushing in and out. The E-grip versions will have safe, semi, and auto/burst depending on how it is setup.
I also thought this to be a cool feature.

It's a join venture with Spec-Ops paintball, so it has plenty of parts that cost plenty of money. You can order it factory customized as well.

I encourage you to check out the link to 'build your own' x7. I made one look like an SD series MP5. Looks pretty cool in my opinion.

http://www.tippmann.com/product_guide/x7.aspx

But it damn better look good, it'll cost me $468.85 to buy it.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Looks sweet. Its good to see Tippmann back to its normal self. I was getting a little worried with the stupid trimuph guns coming out... But all is good now.

You should post a review on it once youv'e played with it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think it looks to much like a real gun and not a paintball good. Whats the deal with the mag that holds tools. I guess its a cool idea but even at that...it makes it weigh more right?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
looks pretty cool, i'd ak-47 it out

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I think its great that tippmann supports the speedball side with the powerdrill. An E gripped triumph with a cyclone feed on HPA is great on a speedball field. And then they offer this to the milsimmers! GJ Tippmann. Compare the price on this to an Armotech/Arikon and then think wow the X7 looks better than the other is about the same price but it has tippmann internals so unlike the other option I know this wont let me down. Plus its all based on the A5 get one and egrip it.

·
Boom Chika Wha Wha!!!
245 Posts
Compare the price to an opsgear kit plus the marker. With the marker my G36 folding stock kit came out to near 600 bucks!! About time someone offered an affordable milsim.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts