Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
I think I'm buying one soon as well. Halo 3 was damn fun last night til 4 in the morning.
seriously. I'd consider myself a fairly hardcore halo 2 player, and we went to the local walmart in town and got 3 and went and it was beautiful. I love the way it looks. I didn't even play it that night, and I wasn't even mad, I just enjoyed watching it. I finally played it today, and I gotta say I am looking forward to playing it online.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Yeah, my buddy across the hall has a nice lcd tv and picked up halo 3 (where I was playing) and I've been in there alot lately haha. It's so crisp and clean, the graphics are amazing haha. I'm thinking of picking up a small hdtv as well just so it can be as amazing, just smaller haha.

edit-lame.. I said haha after ever sentence. /nothigh :dodgy:

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Yeah, my buddy across the hall has a nice lcd tv and picked up halo 3 (where I was playing) and I've been in there alot lately haha. It's so crisp and clean, the graphics are amazing haha. I'm thinking of picking up a small hdtv as well just so it can be as amazing, just smaller haha.

edit-lame.. I said haha after ever sentence. /nothigh :dodgy:
the problem with not having a HD tv is that graphics looks horrid on normal TV's. They need to be able to hook up to a computer monitor IMO.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
LCD monitors as in.. computer monitors? I'm pretty sure it's not like a standard thing like their tv counterpart. Probably in the future they will though, but Halo 3 on a computer monitor would blow haha.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
not really. considering I do all my gaming on a computer monitor in the first place, I'd be happy with it.

I'm pretty sure you need an adapter to connect the monitor to all the RCA plugs, but after that it should work.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
I don't believe he does. His was around 250 I think at NewEgg last christmas. He has a hole bunch of different hook-ups behind the thing. The review of the monitor should tell you what hook ups something has.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts