Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could you possibly imagine what kind of system they would come out with if they combined into one company............pure ecstacy and paradise................thats better than any paintball fantasy i could think of

A

·
0 Posts
just think if microsoft nintendo and sony all combined into one with a super machine with the ability to take ANY GAME..... oh yeah PS3 is coming out in 2004

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they should do that cuz theyd make so much money but the system would cost a few million dollars and id probably still buy it

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
p.s. screw ps3, up with ULTRA SYSTEM i decided that thats what theyre gonna call it and if any disagrees...........ill see u tonite.............

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
um how about its called a pc?

My brand new baby!

2.53 ghz
18 in monitor
120 gig hard drive
DVD-R
512 mb of RAM
GeForce4Ti4400

booyah! Consoles can suck it! cept for madden, gta 3, and mario!

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Um, yea, you can put console drives in a PC anyways. I've seen it on Tech TV, it was sweet. I saw some guy get an original Nintendo into his PC too.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
vhs789456123 said:
tech t.v. is queer....except for Extended Play!!!
i only watch that and future fighting so i can watch the brits not put the u.s. weapons in the categories wen they compare different countries so they could win everytime except for once when they did battle ships

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
bobsouderson said:

i only watch that and future fighting so i can watch the brits not put the u.s. weapons in the categories wen they compare different countries so they could win everytime except for once when they did battle ships
All the brits say about american weapons, "Well, in typical american extrangace (completly condescending tone) this weapon is the best, but just out of spite, its a piece of crap."

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahahaha, yeah, they were like "and in typical yank fassion they made their warship heavily armored and full of weapons" and it still won in comparison to the brits warship that hasnt even been finsihed designing so theyre pretty much saying "now whats the point in making a war ship heavily armored and covered with protection????"silly brits

·
Registered
56 Posts
how did we get from talkin bout the "ultra system" to talkin bout war ships?!?!:?

·
Registered
56 Posts
sabman said:
just gooo wit da' flow...
i would if i had any ****in idea what yall are talkin bout!!!:p

·
Registered
56 Posts
sabman said:
Don't gimme that lip! I'll beat you! I'll beat you like a naughty puppy!
ugh thats disturbing!!! i think maybe airsoft guy was right you do like doing that kinda stuff!! GROSS!!!:eek: :( hahaha j/k j/k!!=(

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Malaki00 said:
how did we get from talkin bout the "ultra system" to talkin bout war ships?!?!:?
if you havent noticed yet......things get way off subject very very quickly at this forum but it dont matter cuz were talking about vide game system in paintball chat and noone seems to mind

1 - 20 of 55 Posts