Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went and did it and broke down and bought an xBox. I got it on the soul decision to buy Fable when it came out. So, to tide myself over I bought an RPG I've had for a year or so: Morrowind- Game of the Year Edition.

A good game all-'round, but I own it for PC, so it was nothing new. I beat it and got bored with it. So... I traded in a few old PS2 games to get something new. I picked up the new-release "Sudeki". Stunning graphics... A fun game in general... With a character level cap of thirty and a thirt-second ending, if that. Overall, beaten in 17 hours, 9 minutes. Pathetic.

I took that back ASAP and picked up one of the games that originally caught my eye... Baulder's Gate: Dark Alliance II. Decent graphics, with an "average" Baulder's Gate saga storyline. Beaten in, 9 hours, 47 minutes.

William... Tango... Foxtrot... Over?

Can someone please tell me a God-damn game that won't waste my money or my time?!? What happened to games that were hard and actually took up your time?!?

Seriously...

-Weddingz

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
uhhh knights of the old republic took me around 20 hours. most RPG's on X-box aren't long at all. The only really long one I've played was final fantasy 10 and that took 88 hours just to hear the words..... (WARNING:SPOILER) "I hate you dad"

·
Registered
303 Posts
Knights of the old republic is really fun, and challenging, my cousin and his friends are avid gamers and it took them both 20+ hours to beat. I wont say how long it took me to beat..... If i were you i would wait for Knights of the Old Republic 2, the Sith Lords. You can go to fileplanet and dl a trailer, looks awesome.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's hilarious.

jacobeid said:
uhhh knights of the old republic took me around 20 hours. most RPG's on X-box aren't long at all. The only really long one I've played was final fantasy 10 and that took 88 hours just to hear the words..... (WARNING:SPOILER) "I hate you dad"
Yeah, that's funny that you mentioned that. I've been an avid Star Wars fan since the re-releases and due to an obsessed past roommate. Heh.

Anyhow, I picked up the game maybe a day after this post. I'm ten hours into it and I just reached Dantooine. Silly me for got I could have a party so I was taking on everything solo. Rawr. Yeah, that's why...

I'm very impressed with the game so far. I'm going Sith and due to my actions, I have not even been "given" one yet. (SPOILER ALERT: I stole that Battle Meditation chicks instead of giving it back to her... Oops.)

I'm still awaiting Fable in high hopes, but I also picked up Halo and will soon be picking up Doom 3. Well, maybe.

-Weddingz

·
Registered
986 Posts
go old school ff7... sure you can run through it but to get all the goodies (without a strat guide) 100+ hours plus EASY! there has been a drop in great RPGs in the past 2 or 3 years on PS2

i can't say for XBOX or gamecube cause i don't either but you can get ff7 for 10 bucks if you look around or DL it

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
yeah, you can spend tons of time in kotor, the first time i played it when i was on the light side, it took me 44 hours to beat, but i compleated every single mission in the game. but then i went and beat it in 15 hours as a sith a couple weekends ago when i was bored, it depends how much time ya wanna spend on it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts