Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to set up my xbox live and i am using a router so as it said I put the IP and DNS servers stuff on automatic, but for some reason the DNS server can't be resloved but the IP settings work on automatic.Can anyone help me out here?

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
yea this happens to me is your connection always on well your modem. Meaning you dont have to log on to get online if so. unplug your cable modem, for bout a minute. and then replug it in. it should clear everything up if not tell me. btw whose your provider.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
alright yea thats wat it is turn your computer off. then after it shuts down unplug your cable modem. wait a minute and then try xbox live should work if it doesnt idk then.

·
I <3 Brian Peppers.
922 Posts
Cocker16 said:
alright yea thats wat it is turn your computer off. then after it shuts down unplug your cable modem. wait a minute and then try xbox live should work if it doesnt idk then.
Yea... Unplugg modem and router for a minute or two.. plug them back in with the conncections all ready to go and you should be set. This has a name.. i think its like power ... power something.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
for seom reason though it gives me a dif IP but then I cycel it agian and everythings ok.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts