Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey. xbox live comes out tomorow. who is gonna get it here. im thinkin about it. cause my local best buy is like selling the headset and stuff as a package for like 50 bucks for a years subscription and stuff. atleast thats what there sunday newspaper add said.

but im also gonna get a new game for christmas. what yu think i should get. like

the elder scrolls:morrowind. i like it. my freind has it for his comp
metal gear solid 2
halo
halo 2
medal of honor: frontline
ghost recon
mech assault
dead to rights
lord of the rings
house of the dead 3

those are just some choices i have.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
well, halo 2 isn't gonna be out til next year, just buy haol urself, the price has droped. i would say get unreal championship, works on x-box live, splintercell (dont get mgs2:substance, its gonn suck), or front line. if u have $200 bucks to blow, get steal battalion, that game is amazing

·
Registered
264 Posts
I would go with Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell that game is gonna rock

·
Registered
264 Posts
Frontline is alright but Allied Assualt for the Computer is much better.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
frontline on x-box and game cube is gonna be sweet cuz it will have multiplayer

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thats true, is it out yet? Also do you know if it will have Co-Op missions, like HALO?

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
i no i said i was gone and everything but ive been watching the forums to see the changes that have been made and etc. but decided that im just done with all those damn paintball related sections cuz theyre the real reason i left and i really dont feel like hearing any *****ing from people if they think im being stupid cuz of this, but if you do then.... o well.

but anyways, xbox live is incredible. mechassault for it is pretty much the greatest thing ever (actual game sucks but multiplayer rocks x4) i just started playing today and i win most of the games online but i recommend getting battlefield if its anywhere as good as it is on comp. and splinter cell or metal gear solid 2 substance

·
Registered
264 Posts
ah that looks like a crap game!

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
metroid prime blows, my buddy betta tested it, and i thought it sucked. dude, u gotta buy unreal championship, it is amazing on live. i haven't gotten my dsl line hooke up yet, so i can't play over live (although i frickin have live)=( . is mech assult worth buying? it looks good. i am gonna get steal battalion next week, it is well worth the money

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
mech assault is incredible on live. the game itself is pretty dumb but still worth playing but its main purpose is just for live which is really really fun on that game. id definately get it if i was you

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
mech assault is incredible on live. the game itself is pretty dumb but still worth playing but its main purpose is just for live which is really really fun on that game. id definately get it if i was you

·
Registered
50 Posts
Purchase Ghost Recon as soon as possible.
The game is phenomonal on Live. I'm doing some re-routing and will have my wireless network hooked up in about a week. I'll report back then with my Gamertag and other info.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
whats everyoes game tag? when i get mine i will post it. my buddy brian's is hustler, he is usually playin unreal

1 - 19 of 19 Posts