Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this for Xmas and holy crap. Its sweet in the pants. I was just wondering if anyone on here plays on live, if so throw me your user ID. I'm Queeby.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
mine and my brothers account is S1L3NT but right now im pretty much just playing splinter cell cuz im on the last level and yes both of them are sweet in the pants

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah my brother plays to so if i sound like a 9yr old then its not me. I was playing moto GP demo (im actually not too bad) and mech assault (Suck horribly, but still a blast to play)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i just played DBT in mech assault and he kicked my ass, but on the game right after that i was 15-10 , hooray!

BTW These are the gamer tags i've gotten so far
-Me= Queeby
-Bob=S1L3NT
-DBT=Pharnyx

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
playing mech assault on live is weird cuz ive won 25 to 13 and ive also lost by 12, mostly becuz the only way to dominate is to let people kill eachother and then just finish em both off with a mad cat blast or something cuz one on one matches always end up bad since someone else ends up killing the other guy or every and their mom gangs up on you for some reason

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Aggression said:
Is it like the PS2 where you can talk to eachother? That would be sweet but I dont have broadband. :( I hate dial-up
you cant talk to eachother on the ps2 one except for socom but yes you can and its awesome

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So far ive talked to Austin and DBT, Ive talked to PBX as well but i sound all gay cuz he doesnt have a mic so i was basically talking to myself.

·
Registered
949 Posts
sabman sounded amazingly old. That one pic he posted a while back made me think he was a little tyke eventhough he is around my age. Yes, I did roxor sabman with a passion. :D just to let everyone know, i have had that game since last night. :cool:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hehe r0x0red me with 7 kills and 1 death.....I killed him once but when his mech blew up i got caught in the blast and died too....so i was 0-7:(

·
Registered
949 Posts
yeah, i was like damnit! then he was like oh crap! then he died, then i laughed, then he cried, then we had a party with honest abe.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
bobsouderson said:
do you have a ps2 aggression??
No. I hate the fact I cant afford a PS2. And I dont save up for it cuz I spend my money on paintball. I only have an astounding dreamcast. Yay. :(

I think Im going to get an X-Box though. Because of Halo, Halo 2, Mech Assualt, and so on. X-Box has so many cool games. And one day, when I get broadband, I'll kill you all in it. But can you play Halo on XBL? (X box live) if not, will you be able to with Halo 2? If so, that would be so freakin sweeeeet.

Hey I have an idea! You should have a Paintball-Forum tourny! Get all the members that have X-Box and Mech Assualt and have a big tourny and post match results on here.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
ya get an xbox but you cant play halo but you will be able to play halo 2 on it and theres tons of awesome games on xbox like you said instead of the millions of stupid ass ps2 games

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
and what mechs do you guys use?? i use a mad dog or mad cat and on rare occasions an atlas cuz as soon as those get boosts theyre unstoppable

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Sweeeeeeet. Im so gettin an X-Box. When it first game out, HALO is what sold the X-Box. But now they have alot of cool games. Its gonna be so sweet to play halo on XBL. In my eyes, if a game has alot of cool looking machine guns that shoot alot, and the people are really cool looking, like in HALO, and everything else about the game is just coool then its a good game.

I probably wont be able to get it for a while how ever.

And did you guys ever play the original mech warrior? Cuz thats what mech assualt is. I played the original mech warrior when it first came out and I was like 7. But now its out for the XBox, and they have all the same mechs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts