Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey would you mind helping me out with my newly modded xbox? i cant figure a bunch of stuff out. i got the executer3 mod chp and here are my ?'s.

what is a bios screen?
what is my main dashboard?
what are "trainers" and how do get to them?

how do i get onto xbox live w/o being banned....dont worry i didnt allready have a new hd, so they wont realize i put in a different one, just what are teh stepps to going on xbl witha modchip enabled?

can i turn the chip on and off from the outside of the xbox? like it has a blue and red light, can i turn it on and off from the outside, or at least know if its on or off by looking at it from the outside. when you respond please remember your talking to a noob. thanks

·
Registered
989 Posts
Main dashboard is just the screen that shows when you boot up.
You don't know if you can turn off the chip? That would've been one of my first questions.
Trainers are programs that let you tweak a game.

Here is how my mod chip works, it's an Alladin.
If I just touch the power button, the XBOX boots normally. I can play on XBL and the XBOX behaves normally.
If I hold the power button for a second, it boots to the modchip and loads the Executer Dashboard (as opposed to the MS dashboard). From there I can change the dashboard background, access whatever software I may have installed, play backup games, homebrew games, ROMs of Nintendo games, etc.
If I hold it for two seconds, it boots into flash mode. From there I can change the BIOS.
When you bought your chip you should have researched all these things. You should've found out how to turn it off and on, if it can play backups etc.
I don't know anything about the chip you have, so that's probably all the help I can give you.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks thats more help then anyone else has given me

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my aim is freddiemancan and im on all the time if you want the email. or you could pm me. he has like a method whre you dont get banned, ill tell you about it

·
Registered
989 Posts
Uncle_T said:
dog where did you get that chip? i'm interested in modding mine but i've always been afarid of not being able to play online.
Just google Alladin modchip. Here's the thing though, it has to be soldered in, and it's a pain. One of my connections isn't good and the modchip doesn't always turn on correctly. I don't use it too much so I haven't felt like taking it apart to fix it.
It's pretty cool though, you can make your own custom dashboard. I've got a picture of SMG (Buffy) and Allyson Hannigan looking hot. And I've got tons of NES and SNES roms on there. Some games I had never seen before like Japanese releases.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i figured it out, its a quick touch to start it up, i got a guy to solder it for me. if i have any more ?'s ill ask you guys you have been really helpfull thank you

freddie

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
you get banned as soon as you sign off of XBL...if you use mods...

i hate modders...go learn how to play the game right. noob.

EDIT: and if you use soft mods AKA action replay then you can get completely booted out of the game you're modding in and jus kicked back to the dashboard...

and sometimes it wont even let you sign on XBL with your xbox modded...i know it wont on my friends...it says your xbox has been altered or opened or so on...but that only happens if you use the chips dashboard...which you have to use if you wanna mod...so basically mod chips are useless these days unless you're terribly hardcore about it and suck at the game enough to want to go through all that **** to trick it to say you dont have mods...seems like a lot of trouble and your doing it all for a level. a level that doesnt even matter.

·
Registered
989 Posts
"Learn how to play the game right, noob?"

n00b yourself, because modchips have nothing to do with changing the game. The Aladdin chip I talked about is nothing like an Action Replay or Game Genie. It allows you to play backup games and basically turns your XBOX into a desktop computer. It allows you to install Linux on your XBOX, use your XBOX as an FTP server, etc etc.
If you log into XBL with the chip off, then you're fine. That's why the chip can be turned on and off.
Go judge somebody else.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
whatttt

this kid is wanting to know how to play xbl with the chip without getting caught...i told him it wasnt going to happen....well if you play xbox connect then you could but then your going to be lagging like hell and there isnt any levels on there.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Dogpatch said:
"Learn how to play the game right, noob?"

n00b yourself, because modchips have nothing to do with changing the game.
just because yours doesnt change the game, doesnt mean other people's dont. i have been modded against many times, and it is gay. most of the time the people are completely terrible at halo, because they havent played a legit game in so long. its gay.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
flowbob said:
just because yours doesnt change the game, doesnt mean other people's dont. i have been modded against many times, and it is gay. most of the time the people are completely terrible at halo, because they havent played a legit game in so long. its gay.
Thank You, FlowBob.

Fellow XBL player I presume... I honestly don't think there is such thing as a legit 35+ anymore. :-(

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
xWesXHimselfx said:
Thank You, FlowBob.

Fellow XBL player I presume... I honestly don't think there is such thing as a legit 35+ anymore. :-(
yeah there is, im a 34 and i have a friend whos a 36...but anything over 38 is pretty rare to get legitimately, though some people are that good.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Fine, but don't judge everybody who has a modchip. Just because I have a modchip doesn't mean I cheat. I like modifying things, I like playing Nintendo games on my XBOX, I like turning my XBOX on and seeing Sarah Michelle Gellar instead of the MS Dashboard.
And I guess I just misread the part where he said "get on XBL with the chip enabled". I don't condone that, and I've never even tried to figure out how. I have 2 XBOXs and I only use the un-modded one on XBL.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Dogpatch said:
Fine, but don't judge everybody who has a modchip. Just because I have a modchip doesn't mean I cheat. I like modifying things, I like playing Nintendo games on my XBOX, I like turning my XBOX on and seeing Sarah Michelle Gellar instead of the MS Dashboard.
And I guess I just misread the part where he said "get on XBL with the chip enabled". I don't condone that, and I've never even tried to figure out how. I have 2 XBOXs and I only use the un-modded one on XBL.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
hahaha @ sarah michelle gellar lmaooo nice. is she naked?

·
Registered
986 Posts
yeah if i modded mine it would be for back up games and ROMs i didn't even think it was possible to get online with a mod chip enabled (which is why you turn it off). oh and if you think i cheat come play halo 2 with me i'll show how badly i suck... ask headley

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Uncle_T said:
yeah if i modded mine it would be for back up games and ROMs i didn't even think it was possible to get online with a mod chip enabled (which is why you turn it off). oh and if you think i cheat come play halo 2 with me i'll show how badly i suck... ask headley
lol sadly some people can and do get online with their mod chips. i dont mind if theyre just playing some fun custom games, cuz ive played really fun modded games in custom games and its sweet, but in ranked ****, its terrible

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
yup...i dont even like playing on someones team who is modding, ive went to slayer with 2 other friends and been teamed up with a modder and its jus no fun.. and the whole other team reports you for modding...even though bungie hasnt ever done anything to me...i guess they know which one of us did the modding and so on..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts