Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got an xbox afew days ago, and i just thought to see if DVDs work on it.
ones i put a DVD in, it says
You need to connect the DVD playback Kit receiver to a controller port to watch movies. Remove the disk to continue.
what does that mean? do i need to get some parts for my xbox?

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
iono about the 3rd one...but the rest is correct. you ahve to buy for like 20 bux a thing at wall mart or w/e that has a remote and a little thing that plugs in to a controller port that is a pickup for the remote.

·
Registered
849 Posts
they summed it up

you put a thing in your controller output (about the size of . . . . i unno, its kinda small tho. hten there is a controller

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
ur mom>gameboy>NES>PS2>Xbox

:p

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
yea omg i cant wait for it to come out, plus we have halo2

even though we ont have gta3 and gta SA, xbox is better than ps2 in my opinion

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
666paintballer said:
that is true, BUT, i heard they are making it for ps2 but not untill the xbox release is out for awhile
wha..?? when?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah... but its just a matter of preferance and likings... for example i cant handle the PS2 controller... i get pissed just by holding the damn thing.
Although PS2 games USUALLY come out sooner, and you dont have to spend extra money on little things such as the DVD player...

oh and i think that hl2 will only be out for xbox and pc I THINK1!!!! im not 100 percent sure.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
no i was talking about greg hasting paintball

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
oh okay,
did i hear right that for the first time in gta SA you can swim??? that would be awesome, dunking people at the beach, lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts