Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My PS2 is being real gay by by not working and breaking discs, etc. I have like 30 games for it, but was thinking of trading them all in for a game or two and an XBox?

Is XBox that much better or is it overrated?

·
Registered
214 Posts
shooters are nice on xbox altho there aren't a lot.

rainbow 6 is really good
halo is very good and halo 2 is coming out soon

xbox doesn't have alot of games. you might just wanna stick wih the ps2 if you want sports.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My PS2 just broke and broke a game with it. I have always thought XBox has better graphics, etc. So I figured I would use this misfortune to trade in all 30 of my games, 2 controllers and hopefully have enough for an Xbox, MVP Baseball 2004, wireless control and that's about it. I plan on throwing in some money also.

Or Just stick with PS2, buy a new one and another MVP 2004 game since this one was scratched by the POS.

·
Registered
214 Posts
but there aren't that many shooter games on xbox. so i duno.... whatever you want tho.
i guess i'd say go xbox cuz lots of nwe games are coming out. full spectrum warrior! teehee

·
Registered
379 Posts
Im going to buy an Xbox to go along with my Gamecube. PS2 is in terms of graphics power and speed the worst system. Although it does have really games and free online, Xbox will not get outdated as fast as PS2.

·
Registered
523 Posts
ok lemme tell u somethin...its true but this nerdy ass kid at my school took apart all three systems (the cube, the box, and ps2) and inspected their parts and he said that gamecube has the best parts yet that doesnt make up for their ****ty games...xbox is 2nd best but it has good games and i think their controllers are good and so are gamecubes...and ps2 is the most poorly made and it does have one of my favorite games so com2 but their controllers suck so over all XBOX IS THE BEST SYSTEM...get it

ps this kid that did this is a total loser he even put em back together in perfect condition

·
Registered
379 Posts
he said that gamecube has the best parts yet that doesnt make up for their ****ty games
As a Gamecube owner, I feel obliged to defend my system

Good Gamecube Games I can think of off the top of my head:
F-Zero GX
MoH Frontline and Rising Sun
Super Smash Bros.
Metroid Prime
True Crime:Streets of LA
007:Nightfire
007:Everything or Nothing
WWE Wrestlemania XIX
Zelda:The Windwaker
Soul Calibur 2
NHL Hitz Pro
MLB Slugfest
NFL Madden
Simpsons Road Rage
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

Gamecube has the least amount of games, but hey I take quality over quantity any day.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Bah! Forget the xbox and stay with the ps2. I always have and always will like the ps2 better than the xbox.

·
Banned
259 Posts
Xbox live is amazing. Huge community and can provide with endless amounts of fun. Plus you get to meet awesome pepole. Half my friends on live are cooler people then the people i meet in real life. Its just a bunch of people who all like video games coming together talking and playing game, none of the fake bull**** we deal with in real life. Plus with the new version of xbox live coming out this fall it will be even better. Provide support for clans and stats for them, allow messaging across games. Get xbox definately and if you have a cable modem buy a router if you want and hook up xbox live, its worth it. RAINBOW 6 AND SPLINTER CELL2 ARE GODS OF VIDEO GAMES!

Full spectrum warrior looks cool but i think it will be lame. Just incase you people didnt know, because a lot of people on live didnt know this, its not a shooter. Its a squad based strategy. So you dont actually shoot or control your charater. You simply tell them to goto this wall and shoot this direction and the AI takes care of the rest. I think the game would be awesome if the game play was like rainbow 6. Buts its on Xbox live so that will be cool. It does look amazing when it comes to graphics but i just doubt the gameplay.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Adaminator said:
As a Gamecube owner, I feel obliged to defend my system

Good Gamecube Games I can think of off the top of my head:
F-Zero GX
MoH Frontline and Rising Sun
Super Smash Bros.
Metroid Prime
True Crime:Streets of LA
007:Nightfire
007:Everything or Nothing
WWE Wrestlemania XIX
Zelda:The Windwaker
Soul Calibur 2
NHL Hitz Pro
MLB Slugfest
NFL Madden
Simpsons Road Rage
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

Gamecube has the least amount of games, but hey I take quality over quantity any day.
ps2 has some of those games, both those 007 games, moh frontline and rising sun, true crime, i noe theres more on that list but ps2 has some of those games also

1 - 20 of 29 Posts