Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok. so. do i have a story to tell you!

so i was really really bored. so i grabbed a can of carb. cleaner. its like wd-40, but x10 more flamible. anyhow, i soaked the can of carb. cleaner, in carb. cleaner. then, lit the bottle on fire. now, for 3-5 minutes i waited, for the tip to melt and the stuff to start squirting out. now, when it started to squirt out, it covered a good portion of the garden that im doing this in. now, then the flame jumped. it caught the steam of cleaner and then my garden was on fire. normally i wouldnt care, except the garden was composted last fall, and the leaves never when away. with my good thinking i grabbed the shovel and put dirt everywere. it was simply amazing, i love the end when the fire jumped.. a flamethrower.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea ive tried that.

no come on in all seriousness, it WASNT IN MY HAND. i dug a hole in the garden, stuck the can in the whole, then i lit it and with my shovel when about 40 ft away. then when the garden caught on fire. i can over and i put it out.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
mspainter said:
yea ive tried that.

no come on in all seriousness, it WASNT IN MY HAND. i dug a hole in the garden, stuck the can in the whole, then i lit it and with my shovel when about 40 ft away. then when the garden caught on fire. i can over and i put it out.
Next time, try holding it the whole time.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
you get a much better reaction when you place it in a fire and stand bahind an unmovable object with eye protection(shooting glasses, paintball mask.

A large fireball ensues followed by a boom that is unmatched by anything. I suggect placing the can nossle down so you aalso get a propelled can.. but please, BE CAREFUL!! I have done this many times and nothing bad has come of it (except once when we first tried it, no protection..coals flew rigth t us and we had to jump of of thier way) Stand behind a wall, car, shield..be careful.

for all you idiots who do not exercise precautions, DO NOT DO THIS.

I have many videos of this and nobody has ever gotten hurt. unsafe? it can be. fun? yes. something I'll do in another 2 years? mostlikely not.

oh by the way, we created a mushroom cloud with some engine parts cleaner. ether works well and so does electronics part cleaner.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
martix_agent said:
you get a much better reaction when you place it in a fire and stand bahind an unmovable object with eye protection(shooting glasses, paintball mask.

A large fireball ensues followed by a boom that is unmatched by anything. I suggect placing the can nossle down so you aalso get a propelled can.. but please, BE CAREFUL!! I have done this many times and nothing bad has come of it (except once when we first tried it, no protection..coals flew rigth t us and we had to jump of of thier way) Stand behind a wall, car, shield..be careful.

for all you idiots who do not exercise precautions, DO NOT DO THIS.

I have many videos of this and nobody has ever gotten hurt. unsafe? it can be. fun? yes. something I'll do in another 2 years? mostlikely not.

oh by the way, we created a mushroom cloud with some engine parts cleaner. ether works well and so does electronics part cleaner.
<3

its the safety precautions. the safety precautions.

im not an idiot. if i was, i would have done it in my hand. i know to stand back.

another good time:

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
you should put on a giant banana suit...then spray lighter fluid on it...then light it on fire...saw it on the internet and it worked pretty good for him...lets hope it does the same for you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
And I though our EOD guys were pyromaniacs... actually, they make some better looking explosions than THAT... but at least they get paid for it.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Not only does your story suck, but most people don't find that funny at all, your an idiot.

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
ok since i gotta keep my gangsta post count i cant go back to the paintball part soooo

purdy cool one day my friend threw a can of roach spray ina fire and like 15 minutes later it decided to blow up

1 - 20 of 24 Posts