Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody enjoying this as much as I am? Not only did we beat the Yankees at Fenway 3-1, but they have been struggling badly this season. It's a blast watching the 22 million dollar A-Rod CHOKE, while the Red Sox dominate.

The funny thing is, Nomar and Nixon are injured. It's the BoSox's year.

What teams you all like?

And if you're a yankees fan, pick from one of the unoriginal responses below.

A.) It's only spring.
B.) 26 Rings
C.) 1918

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
D.)1908 ?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Yay for posting at school.

Cubs Roxorz

And yes, it's only spring. No way in hell you can count out the Yankees unbeilevible offence.

·
Registered
89 Posts
you guys are stupid. Every year is the same ****. Red sox are doing awesome at the begining of the year, then they choke when it comes to world series and ****. Yankees all the way. I hate red sox fans and how they think that the red sox are gonna win when they never DO

·
Registered
97 Posts
Cant stand the yankees... I do think the bosox are gonna end up in the series this year though.

My team = Cnatti Reds *sigh*
Though... they havnt started off to bad this year! Cant wait to see them **** up in august!

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
(singing)
Yankees will always suck my aaaaaaaaaaaaaaas.sssssss

if there is one thing I hate more than a Yankees fan it is a Yankees fan that isnt from New York

heres a joke for ya
whats the difference between a dead squirrel in the road and a dead yankees fan in the road?
their are tire marks before the squirrel

·
Registered
717 Posts
It was great that they lost against Boston 3 times so far but they will eventually starting hitting the ball and when they do its going to be some high scoring games. Its only the start of the season dont come to conclusions yet.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
I love the BoSox fans who aren't even from Mass. and then see the Yankees lose 5 games, then say that they're done and the Bosox are gonna win it. So pathetic...

·
Registered
523 Posts
i just hate the yanks...my fav teams are the blue jays who are doin crappy and the san fran giants...
padres are lookin good tho

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Rory- red sox are basically new england's team, not just massechusetts. hell if you wanna get really cynical they arent even mass's team, theyre boston's.

WOOO RED SOX!!! show them damn yankees that being sellouts doesnt always work

2,668 Posts
Mmhmm, and if you are small and dare to wear something yankee's to school, not only do they rough you up, some kids decid to beat the crap utta you...So people like the Redsox over here

rory-suck me

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
ok, but still look at the people from out west who root for the sox. pathetic.

·
Registered
416 Posts
i hate the red sox, one of my least favorite teams. i dont have a reason really, just dont. clevelands my home team, to bad they suck this year. they were awesome in 95. good times. anyway this year im rootin on the yanks, flame me.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
struggling badly? they are 7-7. Only 14 games, and about 150 to go. I love how red sox fans think that every time they beat the yanks that they are the best and the yankees are done for the season. But when the yanks beat the sox in the playoffs (when the games actually matter btw) the red sox fans cry about payroll and all that other ****.

Its only april, so dont get too excited.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts