Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm exited for tomorrow. The reason being that baseball season starts and its our first practice right after school.

YAY!

During the season we are gonna have 25-30 games and our first game is at the end of March. We are gonna be good because before HS baseball...the age group thing i played in...Lanark (the town i live in) was really good and so was Shannon...2 of the top 5 teams combining because Lanark and Shannon are consalidated (sp???) for school and school sponsored sports

So we are gonna be one of the (if not THE) best teams in the area (northern illinois) so i cant wait!

The only thing that sucks is this...its COLD outside!

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eastland High School

I should change up there and put "We are prolly gonna be one of the (if not THE) best teams in our area for our division"

its a small school close to the Mississippi river and Illinois/Wisconsin border.

Our farthest game will be like 4 hours away...dunno all the details yet...im just really excited!

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i want to play baseball for school really bad, but i just dont have the confidence to try out. for some reason there are alot of people who try out and are terrible, but still have the nerve to act like theyre on varsity or something. im not amazing, but im alot better than half the kids who try out anyway.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im a good power hitter and a good out fielder...every yea i have went to the All-star game (summer league and little league stuff)...but yea my school is really good at sports...basketball team is doing really good right now...won regionals on friday night

football team is awesome but this year we got jipped in the round 3 of the playoffs...the teams coach we played literally had a bounty on our starting QB and RB...so the other team took them out in the 1st quarter...our RB had an average of about 200 yards per game...he was soo fast.

our baseball team was good last year...had a nice record...but this year we are gonna be awesome...i can feel it

another YAY!!!

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i didnt play baseball last year because summer league was boring...but HS baseball will be fun

HS paintball would kick ass!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ya, the place of moved from was really good at baseball too. Out of the 4 years i was on the all start team, we went to state twice and got 3rd and 5th place.

Then I moved to iowa and they are pathetic. sux

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i hate living in a rural area some times...but then other times i love it....one of my friends farms and stuff and he was in his tractor when i called him so he came over in his tractor (some old john deer). When he got here my paintball gun was sittin on my bed and he saw it so he asked if he could shoot his tractor with it

what can i say to shooting up a vehicle that isnt mine with permission?

so we go outside and he starts shooting at the tractor...it was annoying though because my cousin has my egg (his halo broke and he played this weekend) so i just put my gun on full auto and set the ROF to 7bps because we had to use a gravity feed

well we used about 1000 paintballs on it...now its nice and pink!

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i wish my parents got me to play baseball when i was little
now im too old to start, and id just make an ass of myself on the field

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well...because our basketball team is going to sectionals...they are the first priority so they get the gym until 5:30 (get it when school is over at 3:10)

because it is so cold and there is snow on the ground...we have to practice in the gym using tee balls and stations with nets

so until we (baseball) get the gym right after school...practice is gonna be at 6:00 to whenever...last night we got out a little after 9

i have never done so many push ups in one day in my life...there are drills that we do that if the ball hits the floor we do 10 and the drill last about 2 minutes and is really complicated...and it doesnt help that there are 3 people that can catch worth ****

last night we did a total of around 500 push up...my arms are sore...and so are my legs

but i loved it...so much funner than stupid little league stuff

and because i was sick...i have tons of homework..last night i was up til midnight doing it and i expect the same tonight

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i like baseball...mainly because where i live there is a lot of baseball

i would play basketball...but i can shoot to save my life...and i would play football but i cant because i have a pin in my hip and 2 in my elbow

other than that the only other sports are golf and track...not doin those

around here they dont have rugby, soccer, hockey, or lacross...so yea

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Baseball sucks, its just an excuse to have someone throw you a ball and hit it with a bat, then make someone your ***** and have them catch it. Now sports like Paintball, lacrosse, soccer, hockey, football, and all those are pimpin.

baseball= :tdown: and you and your school= lame

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i know my school sucks...what do you expect for 2 small towns together?

sorry i dont live in big cities like some of you people

i play as many sports i can...as long as im getting exercise and im not sitting on my ass when im not playin paintball (like a lot of people on this forum) then ill play it...i even play golf and thats sad...and really boring....but i still do it because im not a dead beat like some of you lazy people

1 - 16 of 16 Posts