Operators Manual
Full One Year Warranty From Kingman

IS THIS A WORTHY DEAL FOR A PB VIRGIN?

Attachments

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
a good mask and hopper, does that help?

lol, any electric hopper a 12volt revvy or a reloader II would be great.

a dye invision, vforce profiler, flex 7 are all good masks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
no dude screw that buy mine!!!

i got a kick ass imagine w/ up's and gear. it is a black imagine fairly new with a spyder e99 board brand new, comes with zap mach electric hopper-13 bps and a tatical performance 200 rds hopper,a jt nForcer mask, extreame rage pod pack and a tatical performance pack with 4 pods included, a 12 inch barrel and/or a 16 inch empire twister barrel- rifeled, but the empire will cost extra but worth the money a 20oz co2 tank with thread protector a 9oz co2 tank, a java squege, gear caring back pack, a recargable 9v w/charrger, and 500 rds of draxxus paint.

imagine w/ up's and gear:$150

imagine w/ up's and gear & empire twister barrel- rifeled:200

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
you can get imagine packages for around 200 iwth a great mask and hopper, i oculd put a package together for you if you'd liek.

get me on aim- Screwedupmonkey7

did the same thing for my friend and saved him some money

·
Banned
651 Posts
yea I guess thats a decent deal. pack with that too and everything , shees wait thats great. my gun alone was 140. same spyder imagine. and 50 for pack omg , that package right htere you have costed me about 300 dollars total to get a mask, harness everything, although my goggles, harness, squeegue are all better

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
get it, but sell the mask and buy something nicer. One of the fields I play at has those for rentals and I tried one on today cuz one of the kids I was reffing was telling me his mask wouldn't stay up, and they're kinda crappy. The foam is stiff, and its pretty uncomfortable.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts