Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know everyones going to say put it in the rate my sig section but i dont want you to rate it. do you think it should replace my old sig? my old one is to....... old

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
the old one is better. i will think you are one of those poser rapper kids who is actually white and not from the ghetto for the rest of my life... i know it probablly has nothing to do with your sig lol but im kinda weird like that...

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
paintthecatBLUE said:
the old one is better. i will think you are one of those poser rapper kids who is actually white and not from the ghetto for the rest of my life... i know it probablly has nothing to do with your sig lol but im kinda weird like that...
actually.. im white. i lived in a ghetto half my life until i moved in with my mom. im far from a wigger or if you would ever meet me you wouldnt even think i was from the ghetto. and i like rap how does that make me a poser? what you know is rap is not what i listen to. i listen to poetry sung with a beat. what you hear is "i **** *****es and hoes i love money bling bling".. i dont listen to that kind of stuff. plus i think my new one has more of an artistic side to it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Kdrx1 said:
^I'm from a "ghetto" too and i really think the new one is pretty cool. No im not a wigger either its just something most kids don't understand.
I lived in a ghetto for two years. And I dont understand rap. Some people think that when they are poor that the rest of thier life is going
to be that way. They never change themselves, by getting a job, or not staying away from gang life. They say they hate the ghetto life, if they did that person would of left or is working on it. If that doesent happen that means they love it, or are too afriad to leave.
So tell me how can a rich-man know what the ghetto is like now? Cause if I am not mastakin' 50 cent, lil' Jhon,Snoop,Dr.Dre,ect. Are all rich now.
If you ever played GTA San Andres to the end, It shows this. At the begining and the end of the game Cj leaves the ghetto, away from gang banging. When he comes back it is completely different.

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
CH4OS said:
actually.. im white. i lived in a ghetto half my life until i moved in with my mom. im far from a wigger or if you would ever meet me you wouldnt even think i was from the ghetto. and i like rap how does that make me a poser? what you know is rap is not what i listen to. i listen to poetry sung with a beat. what you hear is "i **** *****es and hoes i love money bling bling".. i dont listen to that kind of stuff. plus i think my new one has more of an artistic side to it.
you are a genious

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Idontknow616 said:
I lived in a ghetto for two years. And I dont understand rap. Some people think that when they are poor that the rest of thier life is going
to be that way. They never change themselves, by getting a job, or not staying away from gang life. They say they hate the ghetto life, if they did that person would of left or is working on it. If that doesent happen that means they love it, or are too afriad to leave.
So tell me how can a rich-man know what the ghetto is like now? Cause if I am not mastakin' 50 cent, lil' Jhon,Snoop,Dr.Dre,ect. Are all rich now.
If you ever played GTA San Andres to the end, It shows this. At the begining and the end of the game Cj leaves the ghetto, away from gang banging. When he comes back it is completely different.
ehh. its not that easy. most kids who grow up in the ghetto dont choose to be there. there mom is a crack whore and they never kneew there dad. no colleges look at the innercity school kids for those who arent sucked into drugs and violence because thats all they are around. they dont know anybetter its how they were brought up. also i wouldnt get your information from a video game... and remix that was just a makeshift text i did real quick just to get an opinion. thanks for the comments guys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts