Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally I got my 8 page *with 1 works cited page*, 2330 word research paper on legalizin marijuana. Had a blackjack about 8 oclock or so, and I'm blarin pop bottles, smokin on a black and mild wine, drinkin from a mt dew 2 liter, and have to be at work at 7 45 today........party. That is all.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Don't brag to pbf. Go get ****faced with your friends and then find some dirty snatch you can bed down with for the night.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
^ LOL!

He has a GF though. Anyway, thats cool. I'm glad you are done. I've spent the entire night talkin to this chick on aim. We have a bet going, who can stay up later. She doesn't know me very well I guess because I am great at ****in up my sleep schedule.

As far as the Wine flavor goes, I've never tried them. Do you notice a difference with the other ones? And what do you think is the best flavor?

D

·
0 Posts
Had a blackjack about 8 oclock or so, and I'm blarin pop bottles, smokin on a black and mild wine, drinkin from a mt dew 2 liter, and have to be at work at 7 45 today........party. That is all.
your poor body.

I've still got 2000 words to go on my essay on "christopher marlowe as a protoqueer writer"

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Snow: I stopped drinkin and smokin pot a long time ago, plus, I have a g/f and I aint beddin wit no hoe.MSpainter-it's a much smoother taste that was actually enjoyable. Still dries the hell out of my mouth, but much smoother.1337-wanna do both of our papers if I provide the money? ya kno, for u 2 get blazed? *J/k, not serious*Spud-don't smoke it, but i def agree it should be legalizedD-smalls-yeah, it was a long day, another stacker 2 at breakfast lasted me til bout 3:30 or so, didn't get off work til 4:30...I'm tired needless to say. Also: Thank god I don't have the class u do.Rustyness-No, this is not a celebration of the paper, infact, i ****ing hate this paper so much i'm going to turn it in a day early just to get it out of my site. 10 hours in 2 nights.........9-1 Friday night, 8:30-1 somethin saturday night, and the time ti took to get sources. The celebration is of the completion. The burden that has been lifted off of my chest: 450 POINTS Medic-had 8 sources. Also, just finished my compare/contrast paragraph on beowulf the movie vs beowulf the book for 20 points extra credit.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Snow: I stopped drinkin and smokin pot a long time ago, plus, I have a g/f and I aint beddin wit no hoe.MSpainter-it's a much smoother taste that was actually enjoyable. Still dries the hell out of my mouth, but much smoother.1337-wanna do both of our papers if I provide the money? ya kno, for u 2 get blazed? *J/k, not serious*Spud-don't smoke it, but i def agree it should be legalizedD-smalls-yeah, it was a long day, another stacker 2 at breakfast lasted me til bout 3:30 or so, didn't get off work til 4:30...I'm tired needless to say. Also: Thank god I don't have the class u do.Rustyness-No, this is not a celebration of the paper, infact, i ****ing hate this paper so much i'm going to turn it in a day early just to get it out of my site. 10 hours in 2 nights.........9-1 Friday night, 8:30-1 somethin saturday night, and the time ti took to get sources. The celebration is of the completion. The burden that has been lifted off of my chest: 450 POINTS Medic-had 8 sources. Also, just finished my compare/contrast paragraph on beowulf the movie vs beowulf the book for 20 points extra credit.
holy ****!

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
From this bastardization of the written language I can concur that you're the failed abortion of a crackwhore. For your sake and society's sake I'm urging you to seek medical correction or treatment for your brain damage.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts