Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"when they put that pole there?"

Yeah i backed into a light pole. havent told dad yet cause he is drunk. ima see how good i can fix it before i tell him =D

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol i know i wont be able to make it look pretty. The least i can do though is straighten it out where it aint that noticable. I'll tell him about it tomorrow morning. I mean i had snow and **** all over my blazer when i hit that thing. So. i think the "i couldn't see the light pole" will work =D

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sigh. lol i'll see what i can do with it tomorrow and decide. It's the first car i have had and it's the first time i have hit anything with it or messed it up really in the 3 years i have had it. So it's like eh it was going to happen sooner or later

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
**** tell em it happened at school if your worried about cathin **** for it. you came out of class and it was like that. it happened to my old mazda, someone busted out my corner light while i was in class.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Too bad that's not your car, otherwise you wouldn't be scared to tell dad about it. That was my favorite thing about buying my own car.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
eh, his trucks not messed up enought to claim on insurance (at least IMO). Theres so many blazers out there man, if you needed to get a rear bumper for it it would take no more than a day to find one in solid shape. your plastic corner isnt bent out or anything is it? the mount to the bumper might be messed up a bit, but it should still be able to hold on okay and look good.

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
eh honestly nick idc. The only reason i didn't tell him yesterday is cause he had been drinking and he can be an asshole when he is drunk. Told him this morning he was like eh it's alright you can fix it and i said thats fine i will.

the plastic corner split but i popped it back in place and you can't even tell it split =D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts