Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah so i want over to a freidnsa houws to play pokert and wer had some smirnoffs voanillas and crowns royal and we layted texas holf em and I won because i always win and then i drove hgome and i didnt ghrut antbodys and my grieldriend is coming overr to myuy house in a second and were gonba makrhj babbys and so i hade a good dayu thumup:

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it doesnt matterd i can stay in copntrol unlike other epeople and it is easyd i can drive and everything

·
Registered
898 Posts
God...when anyone gets wasted on this board, they can't type. I can type fine when I'm drunk....you people must just suck to begin with...

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Same here, I probably type better when I'm drunk because I'm more conscious of my spelling so that I don't appear like an out of control drunk, because I'm usually pretty mellow when I'm drunk.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wells anywayss drivigns drunkss is bads and i dont do it but i didnt drink too muchs so i did. drunks drivings is definatley not good

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nopts yets baur in likes 45 minutes or so and the houses is empty and stuff so i wants to go for more then onces but i hope shes feeliong sluty ands stuff ill gets pics for shens ors ill trys but theysll be bads prono

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nots reallys baby making because i am goings to wear a jimmy hat and stuffs i got to lays off the forums untils i can comprehend and nots talk like an pae thats blinmd or somethng

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
i understand all of the posts. he is speaking in my native language ;)

but yea for all of you who dont know, typing drunk really isnt too hard, you just get lazy and dont care if you have mistakes or not, so it looks like you cant type. he could make a perfect sentence if he wanted..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts