Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I know there are many more ups possible, but I think I'm done with the mods on this gun except maybe a new feedneck. I'm having problems with the q-lock. Anyway, this is my ion. I'll buy something nicer if I want more performance later on.

Smart Parts Ion (Black)
-Proto 14" Barrel (Black)
-Halo B (Black)
-Pure Energy 48/3000 HPA Tank
-Smart Parts Q-Lock (Black)
-Smart Parts Firebolt
-Smart Parts QEV
-Custom Products ASA (Black)
-Custom Products Drop Rail (Black)
-Redz Smooth Trigger (Black)

·
Registered
134 Posts
nice 9/10 i got an ION to o.0

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'll give it a 8/10 since I love ninja black ions but it isn't crazy upped, still really nice tho. I'm getting my ion this weekend =)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll give it a 8/10 since I love ninja black ions but it isn't crazy upped, still really nice tho. I'm getting my ion this weekend =)
Thanks! At first, I didn't like the black, but as I got more black parts, it grew on me. And I decided the gun was pretty nice for now, and I didn't want to be another guy who spent as much on his ion as a new high end gun would cost.

I think the ion's a good gun stock, but I'm still not happy with the feedneck. The whole thing screwed off with my halo yesterday.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just realized this should be in the 1-350 forum. mods, feel free to move it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
9/10 Lighting is awesome and that thing looks sharp, but it is an ION.
Thanks! I actually wasn't happy with the lighting, but I'm a photographer. What gun do you use? I used to use a spyder years ago and so did most of my friends.

As far as it being an ion, yeah, it is (though I didn't know there was such bias against until I bought one lol), but I realized I could get this gun for about the same price as a new spyder tl-r kit that I was looking at so here I am.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
your tank and hopper are not upgrades... no one cares about your bottom line and barrel either. 1/10
Well when a bottom line and barrel are some of the first pieces you need for a mid-low range marker, you do so SFTU. 8/10, got everything you need in that thing, jsut get a better tank(I recall noticing it was a steely tank).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts