Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
yeah so i decided to get my tongue pierced tonight got it done with a 12g barbell 3/4" long (to accomodate swelling).didnt hurt as bad as everybody said it would it was about as painfull as my labret. after i first got it done i was drooling all over the place i pretty much looked like a retard for about 15 minutes. i have pics of before the piercing,during, and, after

oh yeah and if your are one of the people that think piercings are pointless or stupid then dont post in here thanks

heres my plain boring tongue

getting the clamps on

adjusting the clamps

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i am pretty calm about the whole thing but you know the funny thing is i am scared to death to get injections but i can do this no problem its weird

edit i think i still have the vid of when i got my eyebrow done might try and post it up later

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
be hilarious if it wasn't though.

i could never get a peircing like that...

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
This girl in my grade had a friend pierce her tounge yesterday during third hour. She was all freaking out cause it went numb and she thought she hit a vein or something. Then she dropped out of school.Smart girl.

D

·
0 Posts
i want a peircing.. i dunno what though.. a side labret looks kinda cool..

i pierced my buddies lip.. that was interesting.. and ****ed.. we messed it up though.. it healed though..

id be WAY to scared to get my tongue done.. i couldnt handle it.. even thinking about getting my tongue done makes me squirm.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Friend of mine got his nipple pierced at a party back in high school. He got really drunk, then his gf held an ice pack over his nipple for like 20 minutes. Then our other buddy pierced his nipple with a needle and put a ring in. Got a bit messy, but he still has it in.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah i knew this one girl in the summer with a tongue ring.. she was kinda short with blond highlighted dirty blond hair.. jesus christ she was so hot.. i was going out with her friend though.. shucks.. but we all hot tubbed it a couple times and many days at the beach.. not to mention wasted as hell nights

sigh.. the summer...

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
man you always have that same look on your face, i want you to get some thing painful so we can see some emotion.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts