Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
ComradeMolyneux said:
In 3 years he'll be donating semen =\
i might do that if i find a place near here when i turn 18..ill need the extra money on my vacation :tup

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
flowbob said:
i might do that if i find a place near here when i turn 18..ill need the extra money on my vacation :tup
you know that they donate the semen to people all over the place? you might have a son(s) or daughter(s) you have no idea about.. and when they turn 18 theyre allowed to get your name and go out to find you.. you ready for that?

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
flowbob said:
not worth it man... its $70 a load, and you arent allowed to whack off except once every 2 weeks when its load time, you also get tested for pretty much every drug out there

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Spudchucker said:
not worth it man... its $70 a load, and you arent allowed to whack off except once every 2 weeks when its load time, you also get tested for pretty much every drug out there
good thing i dont do drugs thumup: haha at least not currently...not since summer, who knows when i go on vacation....

and for ja- its just finding out who the father is, no responsibility for the kid right? if so then yeah id be interested to see what the kid looks like and whether hes smart.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
actually there was some case recently where the mother of a baby which was conceived from dontated sperm sued for the doner to pay child support
but it was in australia i think

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
NYY said:
actually there was some case recently where the mother of a baby which was conceived from dontated sperm sued for the doner to pay child support
but it was in australia i think
wow... to think humanity wouldnt sink any lower than robbers suing for injuries obtained "on the job"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts