Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to Brian (lord headley) and persuaded him to unban this name. If I am good he will unban my original name. So just wanted to say sup PbF.

Don't flame me.
Don't flame me.
Don't flame me.
Don't flame me.

Hopefully I will be a PbF'er again. I still have my PbF shirt :cool: .

To all the vets, whats up. Long time no see. Hey spud, wheres my guitar pick? :p .

·
Registered
972 Posts
its the short asian! hes back! i think we should have a forum dedicated to 2k2ers, and i guess 2k3ers and 2k4ers, like only they can see it. cause frankly i feel invigorated.( i have no clue the meaning of that word, so if i said i like vibrators then, meh, i do)

·
Registered
972 Posts
ah yes, powerhouse, god that guy was airsoft but crueler. team anonymus knew his **** and crazy cocker, that lieing bastard, i have no idea what he did but lieing bastard just sounds fitting, but hes a great guy

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
labelskate102 said:
Powerhizzy. Team anonymous. Crazycocker :)
powerhizzy is back just not posting alot, DBT came back. And of course we need the god and starter of the best thread ever... Mescaline.

·
Registered
972 Posts
man, you've been with pbf for almost 3 years... im coming up on 2 1/2 in november.

Arid John's thread was thee most controversal thread ever with only 2 letters : R U, oh man, that was a long thread about flaming, christianity, satan, and a bunch of other stuff.

·
Banned
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lastonestanding said:
man, you've been with pbf for almost 3 years... im coming up on 2 1/2 in november.

Arid John's thread was thee most controversal thread ever with only 2 letters : R U, oh man, that was a long thread about flaming, christianity, satan, and a bunch of other stuff.

Wow I remember aradjohn. he was crazy. he asked me if i wanted to go with him to washington to 'uncover' certain stuff the government is hiding from us. I was like....no thanks. lol.

I remember team dbt, he was a pyro lol. I had this video of him going around his house with a 50cent lighter randomly lighting stuff on fire. It was great.

·
Registered
972 Posts
lol that guy was like "area 51 is in nevada at.." and so and so, he was a damn sci fi nut. team dbt, i dont really have that many memories except the time he deleted al the posts by some noob before he demodded.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts