Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im gonna be getting rid OF everything as I just found my Windows XP cd, and my dad is a computer technician guy, and hes gonna reformat him as I asked him to..

But should I get another program like Kazza Lite or LimeWire or Warez P2P? Cause I mean I dont NEED it.

·
Registered
422 Posts
win mx is good and its free. The only downside is it doesnt have as many songs as napster or kazaa.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
download ares. the download speeds are unbelievable. i have gotten NO viruses from ares. ive download over 400 files, none of them infected my computer. its also easier to use. ive used winmx, its slow, takes long to connect,there are annoying files with bad tags, limewire is just tons of viruses, kazaa lite doesnt download anything because everyone stopped sharing all the sudden. seriously ares is a GREAT program.

·
Banned
546 Posts
IM me at kartchamp 117, and I'll give you the install file for Kazaa Lite K++ if you want it.

It is definately better than just about anything. If you want SoulSeek, I can give that to you, too, but you can download that for free online.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
I've had warez for six months. No problems, no viruses, no spyware...so far. Faster than kazza on my comp.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
ja289 said:
download ares. the download speeds are unbelievable. i have gotten NO viruses from ares. ive download over 400 files, none of them infected my computer. its also easier to use. ive used winmx, its slow, takes long to connect,there are annoying files with bad tags, limewire is just tons of viruses, kazaa lite doesnt download anything because everyone stopped sharing all the sudden. seriously ares is a GREAT program.
Ares is great, I highly suggest getting it. No spyware, adware, viruses, etc. Tons of songs/movies/images/software/pr0n to download.

-Jin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts