Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my phantom the other day. very nice, can't wait to throw some paint. But I have a couple questions. I couldn't find the answers searching so forgive me for any double posting here.
1-) If I chose to upgrade the barrel, what is the best one? Or is it even worth it?
2-) Does the muzzle break on a barrel help at all?
3-) Where do you go to get a custom ano job
thanks.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
1. Your best bet would either be a frantom (phantom barrel that accepts freak inserts), or a dye boomstick (expensive). In my opinion the stock barrel is perfectly alright. You could experiment with different length stock barrels. You can also send off your stock barrel to be milled to accept freak inserts.

2. Not really.

3. Phantoms are very delicate things, there in lies the problem. When stripping and re-annoing a phantom some parts can be messed up, ruining the whole phantom. You can either order already anno'ed phantoms online or you can order a non-anno'ed phantom straight from Mike Cassidy and get it custom anno'ed.

Awesome to hear you got a phantom, good luck trying it out! You won't be dissapointed with your purchase/trade.

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
=( I've always wanted a Phantom. You guys are so lucky. One day, when I actually have money to spare, I'm going to buy myself a Phantom.

-Jin
you dont paintball do you. Have you ever?

As for barrel just keep the stock one its fine. Althought if you want you can get different lengths. Althgough the barrels ellis listed are te best for it.

ps the stock barrel is .691 just incase you wanted to know.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
you dont paintball do you. Have you ever?
...Ouch. Just goes to show how long it's really been.

Like most people on here, I originally started posting because I played paintball and it was a paintball forum. However, due to my financial situation (namely, a car) I had to sell my stuff and stop playing. I'd love to get back into it once I had extra cash though. At this point, that day probably won't come until I graduate and get a real job.

-Jin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts