Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah its first strom of the year. and its rough

pea sized hail now and possibly getting to golf ball, two tornados spotted 10-15 miles of where i live.

Its all good i guess just going to have a mess from HE!! to clean up at the field with these sweet 50mph winds!

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Awesome :eek:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
ha I played in the wind all day. I live about 30 min south from swat and its been a long day of play. I don't know about tornados here but they suck and I don't wanna die. ill sleep through it im soo tired.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah nick you missed on some good fun yesterday, played for 6 hours

my gun was doing great and so was everybody that showed up... even the guy from Edina. had an A-5 on the field for the first time for us and his first for shooting it(picked it up on his way down) made for a great game day

·
Registered
98 Posts
its to damn hot here in norcal...it got up to like 80-90 last week..i hate paintballin in that

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
VengizzleNorcal said:
its to damn hot here in norcal...it got up to like 80-90 last week..i hate paintballin in that
what are you talking about? it rained today pretty good. And up at kirkwood I was hit with a pretty rough snowstorm on saturday, but thats not exactly nor cal. But still our weather isnt exaclty great.

·
Registered
98 Posts
well im in the bay area last week was hot but the last 2 days it was raining like hell but when my team and I went to manteca, Crossfire today there was zero rain and we scrimmaged Twisted Factory and Rodents

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
VengizzleNorcal said:
well im in the bay area last week was hot but the last 2 days it was raining like hell but when my team and I went to manteca, Crossfire today there was zero rain and we scrimmaged Twisted Factory and Rodents
woah you scrimmage with rodents? they got 1st in div 3 xball a while ago. I know someone on the team, his name is Sam, he's sold my friend and I some stuff. Anyways where is crossfire near?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
crap you cali guys are lucky to play in the warm weather, i am just waiting for the day when we are out playing and a tornado or bad storm goes through....not good i would play in the heat over this

·
Registered
523 Posts
today it got all the way up to 80 but i hate the humidity i just played some backyard football and sweated like crazy

·
Registered
125 Posts
Swat, I didnt know you lived in MN. Yea, up in Maple Grove it was raining pretty hard, but nothing to bad! Just lightening, thunder, wind, and rain.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Yesterday the wind was so stong at the field it pulled the 6x6's out of theground for the nets. It was crazy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts