Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I kinda like it here. :) I know I started off on the wrong foot, but this forum is quite a bit nicer than PBR, PBN, and the like in my opinion.

I'll be posting quite a bit from now on, so all you guys who hate me because I'm usually right and often make you look like morons...

Better think up some good comebacks. :D

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
PaintballerX said:
...I kinda like it here. I know I started off on the wrong foot, but this forum is quite a bit nicer than PBR, PBN, and the like in my opinion.

I'll be posting quite a bit from now on, so all you guys who hate me because I'm usually right and often make you look like morons...

Better think up some good comebacks.
haha, yea thats cool, i like it here better than there too. you have yet to prove me wrong, and im gonna keep it that way:D ;)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I like the lounge and some other places, but the paintball chat is overrun with what should i do, blah, blah, blah etc...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yah, hey paintballerx, we will admit we are wrong or even morons when you earn our respect.:) And that is if you are right.

·
Banned
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PB-><tremeist said:
Yah, hey paintballerx, we will admit we are wrong or even morons when you earn our respect.:) And that is if you are right.
Quite frankly, I could care less about earning your respect. I help people when they need it and provide information to members of the forum, and I don't need you guys' approval for this action.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts