Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my lady friend (and potentially others) want to go to canada on new years eve for a few days. any ideas on where we should stay, where we should go, and what some good things to do there are in general (hint, we go to to forget the whole trip)

thanks, and if youre having a party, let us know!

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Spudchucker said:
yea, i think well prolly go to montreal cause its closer and the drinking age is 18. ima doing some research right now on where we should stay
Montreal has a *****in metal scene, if you're into that at all.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im more into the classic rock scene personally, but my friends might like metal? i dont know, we just want to go and get hammered at bars, in our hotel (..or motel :naughty) and anywhere else we go

D

·
0 Posts
youre in new hampshire? yeah id go to montreal. Be prepared though, it's a ridiculous city. if you dont like seeing public affection... and same sex public affection.. then meh.

Youll have no problem with being english. Its a very bilingual city.

You'll be able to score any drug.

legal drinking age of 18. (19 in ontario)

just a really liberal city i hear.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
D_Smalls said:
youre in new hampshire? yeah id go to montreal. Be prepared though, it's a ridiculous city. if you dont like seeing public affection... and same sex public affection.. then meh.

Youll have no problem with being english. Its a very bilingual city.

You'll be able to score any drug.

legal drinking age of 18. (19 in ontario)

just a really liberal city i hear.
as long as men dont hit on me, they can practice their weird ideals all they want (hey, to each his own..)

yea i remember a lot of english speakage from my school trip there (and the crazy drunks on the streets lol)

sweet, maybe well go shrooming (second trip, and with a hot girl... ideas??? hmm...)

ill be 19 then (w00t going on my birthday)

i dont take well to liberals but they agree with me on the reason im going so its all good

what part of canada do you live in?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts