Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Actually you really aren't at risk because i'm not gonna be immature about this but I figured out how to find other members passwords. I also figured out how to make myself a mod. I am not sure about the mod thing but I am sure I can find out users passwords. And not it's not with some cheap internet hacking program like Sub 7. I won't tell anybody how so don't ask. Also I won't be just going on to people names but just thought I would let ya'll I know that it is easy. And to prove it to you I will take a non active members passoword and post something below. How about that liar guy CrazyCocker.......

·
Registered
264 Posts
Alright then this proves it. It is me Power_House406. Kinda neat but know one on this forum has pissed me off so I will never do this to an active member unless they seriously piss me off.

A

·
0 Posts
Actually, YOUR the one at risk here, not us. If a moderator or administrator catches you doing that, guess what? You'll get banned. Actually, you should get banned now, just for telling us that.......

A

·
0 Posts
WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S BEING MEAN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way powerhouse, your a moron. Good day, sir!

·
Registered
105 Posts
PaintballerX said:
Or how about I ban you for inappropriate and unethical forum conduct?
Actually theres nothing like that inorder here. Atleast he didnt go around on other members accounts posting harmful stuff. He alerted you all to it.

If he was smart hed pm or contact the mods on how to do it, and find a way to prevent it :D

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
See, thats why you guys need to make your passwords proper passwords. I could probibly figure out half the passwords you people use because its so simple. Your password should be completely random, as long as it can be, and include numbers/letter/ and characters. Now, I am not sure that you can really crack passwords. The coding used in the forum for passwords is pretty solid. I know of a few programs that could crack passwords from here but they are expensive and take a while to work. Anyway, since one of the mods already banned you if you come back find out the password for my other character Doomsday1........ive changed that password so many times I forgot what it was. Oh, and Sub 7 isn't for password cracking, the cracking it can do is extremely basic;)

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Oh, and before you guys all go and download Sub 7 I'll tell you now its a very basic lame program. When it first came out it was pretty good but now most any anti-virus software can detect it. (Its a trojan that most good firewalls can block also) Plus, if you Sub 7 and computers not only is it illegal but if you Sub 7 a computer across state lines its a federal offense via the Electronic Information Protection act of 1986.:)

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
doomsday said:
Oh, and before you guys all go and download Sub 7 I'll tell you now its a very basic lame program. When it first came out it was pretty good but now most any anti-virus software can detect it. (Its a trojan that most good firewalls can block also) Plus, if you Sub 7 and computers not only is it illegal but if you Sub 7 a computer across state lines its a federal offense via the Electronic Information Protection act of 1986.:)
i learned that law on HACKERS, note the quote below

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
To tell you the truth, I think that's the stupidest thing I've ever seen on this forum. Not only does he actually hack into someone's account, but he PUBLICIZES it in his own thread...

If there was a Hall of Shame forum (which I wanted made a long while ago), this would definetly be a sticky in there :rolleyes:

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
DuoDSG said:
To tell you the truth, I think that's the stupidest thing I've ever seen on this forum. Not only does he actually hack into someone's account, but he PUBLICIZES it in his own thread...

If there was a Hall of Shame forum (which I wanted made a long while ago), this would definetly be a sticky in there :rolleyes:
why didnt that ever go through duo???it could just be another lounge section

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, for one I am not CrazyCocker, and for two, Cobra, PaintballerX, and austin all fully agree that I should be a member of this forum again. Also they know the truth that I was trying to help everyone protect themselves. Their should be a thread made soon, that I suggested, to help protect your passwords. So lay off I was only trying to help.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
yes everyone lay off... he was only trying to help... here aer some tips for your password untill the sticky comes up

1. make you password random
2. use laetters and nubmers

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.